Catholics only: Opinion of the Society of Saint Pius X (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:54:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Catholics only: Opinion of the Society of Saint Pius X (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Catholics only: Opinion of the Society of Saint Pius X  (Read 1841 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 16, 2017, 10:54:32 PM »

As somebody who attends the Extraordinary Form, on a regular basis and who has actually researched the FSSPX recently. I have numerous thoughts on the Lefebvrists. Firstly, I do firmly wish for the SSPX, the one million Traditional catholics they represent and the over 630 priests in the order. Plus the numerous orders of brothers and religious sisters they have in their ranks. In regards to the Econe consecrations, I do disapprove of their happenings but I understand why they happened. I do hope that Bernard Fellay is consecrated a bishop for the different fraternities that support the Latin Mass whether it's the FSSP or ICKSP. At this point, I do see full communion with Rome happening within the next decade as we can see with the attempts that Rome have made with Econe, including recognition of marriages and other sacraments. To TJ, the Society does respect the Pope's authority and Archbishop Lefebrve said that was what separated his society from the Palmerian Church and other sedevaticanist churches.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies