Harvard/Harris nat. poll: Biden 29 Sanders 16 Warren 13 Buttigieg 8 Bloomberg 7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:00:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Harvard/Harris nat. poll: Biden 29 Sanders 16 Warren 13 Buttigieg 8 Bloomberg 7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Harvard/Harris nat. poll: Biden 29 Sanders 16 Warren 13 Buttigieg 8 Bloomberg 7  (Read 1403 times)
Cinemark

« on: December 07, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »

These numbers came out days ago, scurried nobody posted them here.

Honestly, the iffy national trackers are getting the amount of attention they deserve in my opinion. Harris X, Morning Consult, YouGov and Ipsos all leave much to be desired in terms of apparent quality.

Edit: Thats just my two cents though. I don't want to put down any pollsters, but I'd argue Live caller and even IVR polling tend to post more trustworthy numbers.
Cinemark

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 07:38:04 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2019, 07:43:11 PM by #Klobmentum »

These numbers came out days ago, suprised nobody posted them here.

Honestly, the iffy national trackers are getting the amount of attention they deserve in my opinion. Harris X, Morning Consult, YouGov and Ipsos all leave much to be desired in terms of apparent quality.

Edit: Thats just my two cents though. I don't want to put down any pollsters, but I'd argue Live caller and even IVR polling tend to post more trustworthy numbers.

This isn't HarrisX or a tracking poll though.

I know that Harvard/Harris and Harris X are different pollsters. I was just saying that these weekly online polls don't seem to be great quality and its not surprising posters don't see the need to post them.

Edit: But, I'm not someone who should be telling people which data points are better than others. Thats for the experts to do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies