Huntsman supports civil unions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:18:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Huntsman supports civil unions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Huntsman supports civil unions  (Read 3503 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: February 17, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »

He can forget about running for President...Too many Republicans see this as a huge turnoff...
I could care less. I don't agree with same-sex marriage, but it isn't a priority to me. I don't think it is "worse than terrorism" like some Oklahoman Congresswoman said.

That Oklahoma legislator is a good friend of mine, Sally Kern.  I don't agree with her assessment, but she is still a good friend of mine.

I have to give Gov. Huntsman a lot of credit.  He's standing up to the majority of his party, especially in Utah, and recognizing that being favorable to civil unions and anti-discrimination laws is not the same as being pro-gay marriage.  I pretty much have the same view on the subject as the Governor with the slight exception that I'm slowly, very slowly, warming to gay marriage.

Why are you friends with hate mongering bigots?

Why was Obama good friends with Wright?

Just because people have awful and nearly non-human associations; that does not mean they represent them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies