MO-SEN 2018: The Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:47:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-SEN 2018: The Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Rate this race
Safe D

Likely D

Lean D

Tilt D

Tossup

Tilt R

Lean R

Likely R

Safe R

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 284

Author Topic: MO-SEN 2018: The Megathread  (Read 131644 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 02, 2018, 12:18:15 AM »

Palin is coming to MO....to endorse Hawley's primary opponent:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Tears of joy
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 01:39:54 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/38353443/unofficial-results-arthur-defeats-corlew-handily-in-missouri-senate-special-election

Democrat Lauren Arthur won a special election in the northland - this is a PICKUP for Democrats and she won by 20 (!!!) points. To give you an idea on how big this is, the Republican incumbent won this race in 2016 62-37. Greitens is really dragging down the Republican ticket, it is a matter of whether they're able to reverse the bleeding by November.

Race Change: Toss-Up -> Lean McCaskill

Damn that is some swing.

Yeah, and it is relatively promising in the sense that if Democrats can start winning places like Clay and Platte regularly on the statewide level, it will ups go a long way towards bringing back the state into the periphery of competitiveness. Republicans are close to maxed out in the rurals.

After 2016 I’m skeptical of claims that the GOP rural vote is maxed out

To be fair, there isn’t much room for the GOP to improve upon their ‘16 their margins in the rural areas and Hillary was likely one of the worst candidates to do so terribly in those parts.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:58:57 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2018, 08:32:38 PM by OneJ_ »

Even if Greitens gets on the ballot, here's how McCaskill is still DOA...
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 05:45:49 PM »

Will the pledge of the new Democrat nominee for prosecutor in St. Louis County to repoen the Ferguson Michael Brown case have any effect on the Senate race?

Are you kidding me? I hope so because every time you post it’s almost always ridiculous.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 11:10:38 PM »

I’m posting this because I feel like it.

Wisconsin has really turned to the dark side as of late. Ron Johnson is a vile slimeball who doesn't deserve to represent a pile of dirt.
Cry moar. Loved to see Feingold go down. My absolute favorite upset of the night.

This. If McCaskill can represent MO in the Senate, then Johnson sure as hell can represent WI.
After seeing missouri vote for Trump by over 19 points, I see McCaskill getting Blanched easily.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies