Who Will The Republicans Look to in 2012 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:55:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Who Will The Republicans Look to in 2012 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who Will The Republicans Look to in 2012  (Read 22488 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: October 16, 2008, 01:44:37 AM »

Assuming Santorum doesn't run and a few other things fall into place, I've found my candidate.

And their name is?

I plan on making comments about him or her later. I really don't want to do it so soon considering this race isn't even over yet. It's annoying to get so far ahead of ourselves. That being said, I've mentioned his or her name to a few people and I'm convinced that this person is the future of our party (again, assuming that some things fall into place).

I've dropped a few hints elsewhere on the forum. Do some searching and take a guess.  Wink

You know, Phil, just because the guy is a greasy dago doesn't mean you should feel compelled to vote for him.  The guy's qualifications are limited at best, not to mention that he has to actually win something first.  And even then, voting for a one term governor because he is a young, charismatic Italian makes you no better than people who vote Obama for similar reasons.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2008, 12:39:58 PM by Supersoulty »

Assuming Santorum doesn't run and a few other things fall into place, I've found my candidate.

And their name is?

I plan on making comments about him or her later. I really don't want to do it so soon considering this race isn't even over yet. It's annoying to get so far ahead of ourselves. That being said, I've mentioned his or her name to a few people and I'm convinced that this person is the future of our party (again, assuming that some things fall into place).

I've dropped a few hints elsewhere on the forum. Do some searching and take a guess.  Wink

You know, Phil, just because the guy is a greasy dago doesn't mean you should feel compelled to vote for him.  The guy's qualifications are limited at best, not to mention that he has to actually win something first.  And even then, voting for a one term governor because he is a young, charismatic Italian makes you no better than people who vote Obama for similar reasons.

Roll Eyes

Right, Super. That's why I'm possibly supporting the person you mentioned. That was totally uncalled for. Totally. Grow up, dude, and lay off the bottle before posting (oh, and that wasn't an ethnic attack either. Just the truth).

By the way, the most offensive part is not how you think Rossi is just some "greasy dago" but that you think I pick my candidates based on ethnicity. That's pretty assinine and goes to show how little you know about me. I assume you have supported McCain and Toomey in the past because of their ethnic background. You know you shouldn't do that, Super! Roll Eyes

Phil...

Why you noa takea nojoke no more?
Sorry, the lettering in the middle was supposed to be white, but that wouldn't show
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies