What is the Political Geography of California? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 06:34:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  What is the Political Geography of California? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the Political Geography of California?  (Read 2038 times)
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 29, 2017, 12:48:19 PM »

^ The Bay Area reminds me old Soviet Union in at least two aspects - both are (were) leftist and, essentially, one party....

Lol....kinda true I guess.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:12:44 AM »

^ The Bay Area reminds me old Soviet Union in at least two aspects - both are (were) leftist and, essentially, one party....

In Soviet Russia, Opposition is driven out

In Bay Area, Opposition drives itself out

No, i disageee politely. In Bay Area opposition is, essentially, driven out too. No one listens to you, no one respects you and your opinion, a lot - despise you openly. Who would like to live under such conditions and stress? Somewhat milder then in USSR, but not by lot... Political sorting at it's best...

Some places in say, rural Alabama are the same way for the other side.   If you don't think so go ask an Abortion provider in the area.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 03:54:03 PM »

"Southern California" sounds like a pity Republican state so the idea can pass Congress,  I see no other reason for it otherwise.  You can easily draw three safe dem states.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies