An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (GAMEPLAY THREAD) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:22:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (GAMEPLAY THREAD) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (GAMEPLAY THREAD)  (Read 29588 times)
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« on: April 04, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »

At the steps of the state capitol of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Bobby Jindal holds a rally, televised by major news networks and streamed online to major news websites and Bobby Jindal’s own website. He steps up to the podium to make a speech to the thousands of cheering Bobby Jindal supporters.

“Good morning, Louisiana!

I am here today to declare my candidacy for the Republican nomination for the President of the United States of America. It is clear that despite honest efforts from both parties, our nation is still facing problems that have not been fixed. To fix these problems, the United States needs a leader who is willing to make swift, decisive, and effective action. That leader will have to be willing to cross party lines to enact common sense policies that will benefit the nation. I believe that with my experience, I can be this national leader, and I will dedicate myself to fixing the problems that afflict our nation today.

As President, I will walk the walk, and not talk the talk. I will provide solutions, not just rhetoric. I will cut taxes across the board and cut spending, not merely talk about it and do the opposite, as some Republicans in the past have done. The size of the Federal Government has increased for years, and a Jindal Administration will shrink the size of the Federal Government, whether Republicans and Democrats in D.C. like it or not. By shrinking the federal government and shrinking federal spending, we shall reduce the federal deficit tremendously. It’s simply unfair that we are increasing the national debt, and leaving our future generations to pay the price. To help cut spending, I will do whatever it takes to eliminate fraud, waste, and corruption from both parties. Now a Jindal Administration will not give one ounce of concern as to who is a Democrat and who is a Republican. If you have good ideas, I will listen to them regardless of what party you belong to. If you have bad ideas, I will soundly reject them regardless of what party you belong to. As President, my biggest objective will be to ensure that this great nation will stay on the path of prosperity, as I am one hundred percent certain that our better days lie ahead.

As an Indian American, I never once believed that there was something I couldn’t do. I never once believed, that success wasn’t available to me because I was Indian. I never once believed, that being an Indian precluded me from opportunity. I’ve had these opportunities and these successes for one simple reason: I’m an American. Americans can do anything: there are no limits to what we can do. We are a nation of opportunity, of liberty, and of success. We are the greatest nation on the Earth, and I intend to keep it that way. As President, I will ensure that future generations will have the same opportunities that I had; that future generations will experience the same freedoms and rights that we have been blessed with.

Thank you for listening. God bless you. God bless Louisiana. And God bless America.”

Jindal’s announcement is met with thunderous applause and cheering from the crowd.

hantheguitarman

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:05:58 PM »

Bobby Jindal releases a television commercial broadcasted all across the nation.

(Screenshots of money, Capitol Hill, and of bills being signed with red ink)

Over the past 8 years, the reckless spenders in Washington D.C. have increased the deficit without any sense of fiscal responsibility, mortgaging our children’s future.

(Video of Bobby Jindal smiling, talking with people, and working in his office)

Only Bobby Jindal, who turned Louisiana’s Medicaid program’s $400 million deficit into a $220 million surplus, and who vetoed $16 million in non-governmental and governmental projects, has the leadership necessary to reign in the big spenders, and bring fiscal responsibility to Washington D.C.

Hi, I’m Bobby Jindal, and I approve this message.”

hantheguitarman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 06:29:42 AM »

Bobby Jindal updates his website and his Facebook page. He sets up a campaign website called bobbyjindal2016.com. Campaign staffers work hard to make sure that Americans have access to all of his websites. 
hantheguitarman

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »

Bobby Jindal Jindal is slated to make a campaign tour all across the nation. He and his campaign team want to campaign in all fifty states. However, they have not revealed Jindal’s campaign strategy to the public, so that Jindal can back out of a fifty state strategy if need be.   

Bobby Jindal’s first campaign stop is in Iowa, spending the day campaigning with Mike Huckabee, who has given Jindal his endorsement (and who won the Iowa Caucus in 2008). Mike Huckabee and his band, Capitol Offense play a few songs in order to draw more people to the event.

(Mike Huckabee) It is clear that the nation is in need of a strong leader to guide them through the rough times that America is facing right now. Bobby Jindal is the man to lead the nation in these times. He understands that the United States is one nation under God, and he will respect that as President! I full heartedly support him, and I have complete and utter confidence that he can lead the nation! I strongly urge all of you to vote for Bobby Jindal in the primaries! Without further ado, here is the next President of the United States, Bobby Jindal!

(Cheering and applause)

(Bobby Jindal) Thank you Mike! You're a great man, and a great governor, and that band sure sounds fantastic! Hello, Iowa! It’s great to be with you here in this great state today! Boy, isn’t it beautiful day today? Everywhere I go, I see people struggling to pay their bills, struggling to survive in the economy, and struggling to by health insurance. This is not right! Americans deserve much better than this! Politicians from the left and right claim: ‘give us your money, and we’ll help you.’ Time and time again we fall for it, and time and time again we find that our money has not provided a solution. The Democrats told us that their health bill, despite the fact that it raised taxes, would provide more coverage for the entire country. Yet, despite this health bill, I have seen countless people go without health insurance. The problem is, that there’s no accountability in government anymore, and we don’t know what programs or departments are actually efficient and effective. As President, I will sign an executive order, mandating an audit of every Federal Department, to see what we can cut, and what we can’t. With your help, we shall provide transparency in the government of the greatest nation of the world! We shall bring fiscal responsibility, and I shall reign in spending and cut taxes for the people of this great nation! I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless Iowa!”

hantheguitarman

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »

Bobby Jindal goes on Rush Limbaugh’s radio talk show (Limbaugh lives in Costa Rica, but his show is still broadcast across the nation). Both of them talk through the phone.

(Rush Limbaugh) We’re on live, with Bobby Jindal, Governor of Louisiana. He is a great Governor, a great conservative, and is the next Ronald Reagan. He is running for President, and I fully endorse him, and I suggest you go out and vote for him at the primaries? So why have the Democrats taken control of the White House for eight years now, Governor Jindal? Why have LIBERALS dominated the White House for the past eight years?

(Bobby Jindal) Well, when the Republicans last had control of the White House, we tremendously increased the deficit, and did things that we would never accept from a Democrat in office. America never changed; it has always remained a center-right country and polls show this time and time again.

(Rush Limbaugh) Can’t disagree with you there. So why have Americans fallen for the traps that liberals provide?

(Bobby Jindal) However, people began to see the Democratic Party as the party of limited government, limited spending, and limited taxes, because we were only talking the talk, and not walking the walk. On top of that, we have been nominating candidates who were only able to provide conservative ideas, not conservative solutions.

(Rush Limbaugh) Exactly! Because you had John McCain, and Mitt Romney! Neither of them were true conservatives! They just spewed rhetoric and if elected, both of them would have been liberals! Go on.

(Bobby Jindal) I promise that, as President, I will provide common sense solutions to every day problems, not just ideas.

(Rush Limbaugh) Tell us one specific conservative solution that you propose

(Bobby Jindal) When the Republicans controlled the White House, people struggled to get health insurance. Now the Democrats took advantage of this, and promised to expand health coverage through universal health care. Now we, the Republicans knew that universal healthcare was a bad idea, and would never work, but we did not supply a cohesive, conservative countersolution to “Obamacare.” As a result, “Obamacare” has been passed, and people still are struggling to get health insurance, and to bring costs down. Here is my plan to provide health care for America.

1. Give individuals and small businesses the opportunities that large businesses and the government have to seek lower insurance costs
2.. Allow portability in the realm of health insurance. Allow consumers to “own” their policies. If you want to get your health insurance in Alaska, you can, regardless of where you live.
3. Bring about tort reform
4. Require coverage of preexisting conditions
5. Mandate transparency and payment reform from insurance companies. We must reward efficiency and quality.
6. Allow for tax-free health savings accounts
7. Reward healthy lifestyle choices by providing premium rebates and other incentives to people who make healthy choices
8. Permit young people to stay on their parents' plans longer
9. Give refundable tax credits (for the uninsured and those who would benefit from greater flexibility of coverage)

If we implemented these conservative policies, then I believe that health insurance will be much cheaper!

(Rush Limbaugh) Sounds like a plan! Maybe I can move back to the United States! Unfortunately, that’s all we have time for! Well there you have it folks! Bobby Jindal is the next Ronald Reagan, and I don’t just say that about anybody! If he was alive, I have no doubt in my mind that the Gipper would be out there campaigning vigorously for Bobby Jindal! He is the new face of the Republican Party, and he’s ready to lead! Vote Bobby Jindal!

(Bobby Jindal) Thank you for all the kind words, Rush. My best wishes!

hantheguitarman

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »

Having used the phrase “walk the walk, not just talk the talk” in at least two campaign occasions, a viral Bobby Jindal campaign slogan is released on major websites: “Walk the Walk with Bobby Jindal 2016!” Campaign buttons are released featuring this slogan. Essentially, "Walk the Walk" becomes a heavy component of the Bobby Jindal campaign.

hantheguitarman

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »

Bobby Jindal makes his next stop in South Carolina with Jim DeMint, who has endorsed Jindal. Jim DeMint gives a speech in favor of Jindal.

“Many have donned the conservative persona in order to get votes. However, it’s one thing to say that you’re a conservative; it’s another to enact conservative policies. Through his excellent governorship of Louisiana Bobby Jindal has proven himself to be a wonderful conservative. He understands the role that God plays in our Republic; he understands that we, as a nation must respect the will of God, or else we shall be forsaken.  Bobby Jindal will fight the left to protect the lives of the unborn. He will fight to protect our right to practice Christianity. Bobby Jindal understands the sanctity of marriage, and will protect it by keeping it between a man and a woman! Not only that, but Bobby Jindal is committed to protecting the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States from the left, who would infringe upon it with "gun control."

As a country founded on free market principles, it’s imperative that we stick to these free market principles. Bobby Jindal is a man you can trust to stick to the free market. He has consistently cut spending and taxes throughout his administration. He pushed the largest income tax cut in Louisiana’s history! He has also shown himself to be one of the most ethical politicians—and an ethical politician is truly something hard to find. After Jindal bravely executed ethics reform, The Better Government Association, which had ranked Louisiana 46th in 2002, moved it 41 places up and ranked Louisiana fifth in its State Integrity Index. If Bobby Jindal isn’t an ethical politician, I don’t know who is.

It’s high time we elected a real conservative to the White House, and ladies and gentlemen, that man is Governor Bobby Jindal!”
(Cheering and Applause)

Bobby Jindal shaking hands with supporters on the campaign trail
hantheguitarman

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »

Bobby Jindal releases another commercial broadcast all around the nation:

“(Video of an old, sickly looking lady sitting on a bench: the mood is dark)
Day by day, many Americans struggle to pay for their health bills. While Congress has passed strictly partisan healthcare legislation, many Americans today, are uninsured. Many Americans are still turned down by insurance companies due to pre-existing conditions, despite the partisan efforts from bureaucrats in D.C.

(Video of that old sickly lady getting medical help from doctors. Her family is surrounding her, and everybody is smiling. The mood of this video is now happy)
(Voiceover by Bobby Jindal)
Hi, I’m Bobby Jindal. As President, I will work with both parties in Congress to come up with a bipartisan plan to reform of the healthcare industry. I will listen to both sides of the aisle, and I will not lock any party out of the discussion for healthcare reform. There will be no backroom deals, and I pledge absolute transparency with regards to the healthcare debate. No longer, will Americans be turned down due to pre-existing conditions. Together, we can achieve what all Americans want: true healthcare reform.

(Video of Bobby Jindal sitting, with an American flag clearly in the background. Jindal is showed saying)
I’m Bobby Jindal, and I approve this message.”

hantheguitarman

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 04:46:04 PM »

Jindal spends the next day in New Hampshire campaigning. He is accompanied by Rand Paul, who gives a speech about how Jindal will reduce government, lower taxes, and provide more freedom for the American people, and how a vote for Jindal is a vote for Liberty in America. He has a small lead there and wants to expand on it. The next day he will campaign in Maine with Rand Paul.

“(Bobby Jindal) People always talk about giving tax cuts to the poor or to the rich, but in reality, everybody deserves tax cuts! It’s insane to give tax cuts to only the rich so that the poor must pick up after the rich, but it’s unfair to place the tax burden on solely the rich! Under a Jindal Administration, every American will get a tax cut! I don’t care where you live or how much money you make, you will receive a tax cut under my administration! Now misguided liberals will probably tell you that the government needs the tax money to solve the current problems in the United States of America, because the federal government is oh-so-great that it can solve problems effectively. The truth is that government doesn’t hold the solutions to solve the problems that we face today; you, the American people, are the solution to the problems we face today. When you go to work, do your job, and support your country, you are helping to fix the United States! I have full faith in the American people, and that we shall prevail! We have always prevailed, and there is no logical reason why we won’t prevail against the problems that face us today! A Jindal Administration will work to get the government off the backs of the American people, so that we can enter the road to prosperity! A Jindal Administration will ensure that future generations will enjoy the same freedoms that we’ve experienced, and that future generations will live better lives than we do! We will be a prosperous nation! And above else, we shall remain a free people!

I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless New Hampshire!”

hantheguitarman

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 02:42:09 PM »

Bobby Jindal makes a Bobby Jindal 2016 campaign tour of the South, visiting every state in the South. He is accompanied by Haley Barbour, Mike Huckabee, Jim Demint, and Tom Coburn. The tour ends with a quick visit to his home state of Louisiana. Huckabee brings either Capitol Offense or the Little Rockers with him on the campaign trail to generate people to come. Both groups play classic rock, and often they play Southern Rock songs like "Sweet Home Alabama" or "Mississippi Queen."
hantheguitarman

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 03:01:24 PM »

Newt Gingrich announces his endorsement for Bobby Jindal

(Newt Gingrich) Governor Jindal is leading a revolution of conservative reform in Louisiana. He is the most transformational young governor in America today. The principles that motivate his governing are the same pro-innovation, pro-competition, anti-bureaucracy and anti- big government principles that are so desperately needed in Washington, D.C. Governor Jindal has built a spectacularly impressive record of accomplishment for the people of Louisiana. Here are some of his momentous achievements: he cut taxes in Louisiana six times, he eliminated the Department of Labor and passed a guarantee for employers that Louisiana educational institutions will train its workforce to meet their needs, he created $10 million in Opportunity Scholarships so 1,500 poor children in New Orleans can escape failing public school, he created transparency of cost and quality for the first time in Louisiana's health care system, he expanded the number of charter schools in Louisiana from 42 to 100, and he passed legislation cracking down on child molesters. I urge each and every one of you to vote for Bobby Jindal.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 04:47:18 PM »

Having completed his Southern tour, Bobby Jindal campaigns in Pennsylvania, accompanied by Governor Tom Corbett and former Senator Rick Santorum, who campaign along with him. 

(Bobby Jindal) The size of the Federal Government has simply grown way too big, stifling the productivity of the American people, and stifling the freedoms of the American people. Under a Jindal administration, this will come to an immediate halt. I will push for a Balanced Budget Amendment, so that the deficit will no longer have an opportunity to grow. I will veto frivolous spending measures and pork barrel spending. Pork-barrel spending does not have a place in our budget, and I will veto any projects that do not meet specific criteria. I'll also audit every department in the Federal Government, to see what D.C. is really doing with your tax money.

As Governor of Louisiana, I cut taxes six times, which included the largest income tax cut in the state's history - giving back $1.1 billion over five years to the hard working tax payers across the state. As President, I will push for similar tax cuts across the board. Whether you're rich, poor, or somewhere in the middle, you will receive a tax cut. I am a strong believer that people can spend their money better than government and I will continue to be a strong advocate for putting more of the taxpayers' money back in their pockets and giving families across the state more economic opportunities.

As Governor of Louisiana, I passed ethics reform, and Louisiana moved from the bottom of all the national “good” lists to among the best in the country. The Better Government Association ranked Louisiana fifth in its state Integrity Index, moving it 41 places up from its 2002 ranking of 46th. I will push for similar ethics measures in Washington D.C., so that we will eliminate fraud, waste, and corruption.

I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless Pennsylvania!”

(Applause)

In addition, Glenn Beck iterates his support for Bobby Jindal on his television show on Fox News. Jindal has Jeb Bush campaign for him in Florida, Newt Gingrich campaign for him in Georgia, Mike Huckabee campaign for him in West Virginia, and Haley Barbour campaign for him in North Carolina. Jim Demint continues to campaign for Jindal in South Carolina. Michael Reagan also advertises for Jindal on his own radio talk show. Rush Limbaugh does the same, only on Limbaugh's show. Limbaugh emphasizes that he believes Bobby Jindal to be the next Ronald Reagan. Also, Dan Coats makes stops in Indiana to garner support for Bobby Jindal. Meanwhile, Rand Paul campaigns in the West for Bobby Jindal, visiting Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oregon, and Colorado. Rand emphasizes that Bobby Jindal will get government off the people's backs and that he will protect people's liberties.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 09:01:38 AM »

Bobby Jindal campaigns to Missouri

A Bobby Jindal television commercial is released all across the nation.

"(Narrator) For decades, lawmakers in both sides of the aisle in Washington D.C. have grossly expanded the size of the federal government, expanding the deficit with that. Only an Washington outsider can be trusted change Washington D.C., reduce government, cut taxes, and cut the deficit. Governor Bobby Jindal is the outsider that you can trust to shape up Washington D.C. He has passed landmark ethics reform, cut Louisiana's spending, and has cut taxes six times. Indeed, more people are moving into Louisiana than moving out. As President, Bobby Jindal will walk the walk, not just talk the talk, and you can trust him to fix the problems that face the nation today.

Hi. I'm Bobby Jindal, and I approve this message.

hantheguitarman

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 10:00:51 AM »

Rush Limbaugh on his show:

Bobby Jindal is the role model for conservatism and the next Ronald Reagan. He's young. He's the guy who beat the liberal Democrat machine throughout Louisiana: twice. He did it on 100 per cent conservatism. He will bring the Republican Party back to our principled roots, he will bring the Republican Party back to the party of Ronald Reagan, the party of lower taxes, the party of principled defense of life and the party of a strong defense. Bobby Jindal is the only candidate that we can trust, to bring authentic conservatism to the White House. He's an outsider from Washington D.C., and only an outsider can fix the country. He's the candidate I have no doubt in my mind that Bobby Jindal will be the next Ronald Reagan, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will be one of the greatest Presidents in history.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
« Edited: April 14, 2010, 10:38:26 AM by hantheguitarman »

After campaigning in Missouri, Bobby Jindal travels to Nebraska:

(Bobby Jindal) Hello Nebraska! It's my absolute pleasure to be with you in this great state! I'm pro-life and I certainly support the traditional definition of marriage. As President, I will work endlessly to make sure that the lives of the unborn are protected, as the right to life is non negotiable! As Governor of Louisiana, I signed a bill that gave pro-life doctors and other medical professionals more conscience protections on abortion under state law. The bill allowed both public and private health care workers to opt out of involvement in abortions. The bill also allowed withdrawal from participating in anti-life bioethics practices such as human cloning, euthanasia or embryonic stem cell research. You can trust me to save the lives of the unborn as President!

I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless Nebraska!

hantheguitarman

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 04:15:19 PM »

The National Rifle Association Endorses Bobby Jindal

Gun Owners of America Endorses Bobby Jindal

Club For Growth Endorses Bobby Jindal
hantheguitarman

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 08:48:36 PM »

Michael Reagan holds a Bobby Jindal rally/fundraiser in California:

Good morning! Thank you all for coming! In these times, it's extremely necessary that we elect a leader who can put forth conservative solutions to the problems that face America today, just like it was necessary to do this in 1980. However, many Republicans will claim to be conservative, with conservative rhetoric, but will execute liberal policies. The man who will not stray away from conservatism, who will fight to the bone, to make America great again, is Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal. He is the man, who you should vote for in the primaries and in the general election. He is the man, who is not a D.C. insider and because of this, can fix D.C. And yes, he is the man, most ideologically close to my father: Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I've been trying to convince my fellow conservatives that they have been wasting their time in a fruitless quest for a new Ronald Reagan to emerge and lead our party and our nation. I insisted that we'd never see his like again because he was one of a kind.

I was wrong!

The venerable Rush Limbaugh has said this before, but I'll say it again: Bobby Jindal is the "next Ronald Reagan," ladies and gentlemen! Bobby Jindal is a true conservative in the vein of my father: he has cut taxes six times, he has worked to eliminate corruption, he has cracked down on child molesters, he has protected the second amendment, he has vetoed wasteful spending.

As Ronald Reagan's son, I can honestly tell you that if you wanted to vote my father for President this coming election, the closest thing you could do is vote for Bobby Jindal!

Michael Reagan publishes an article similar to this speech on his website, and campaigns for Bobby Jindal on the radio so that Jindal gets nationwide campaigning from Reagan.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 05:41:02 PM »

Bobby Jindal has Rand Paul to campaign for him in Kentucky. He has Senator Jim DeMint to campaign for him in South Carolina, former Governor Jeb Bush campaign for him in Florida, and Senator Tom Coburn to campaign for him in Kansas, which neighbor's Coburn's state, Oklahoma.

Bobby Jindal then travels to New Mexico, campaigning on pro-life values and limited government values.

The NRA sends out newsletters to members, strongly urging them to vote for Bobby Jindal.
(Excerpt) Governor Bobby Jindal has a solid record of protecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans, and is the only candidate on the field that you can trust to protect your Second Amendment rights. As a congressman, he introduced the "Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act" H.R. 5013 in the U.S. House of Representatives, ensuring that state and local governments can’t disarm law-abiding gun owners during a declared state of emergency. As Governor of Louisiana, he has consistently upheld the individual right to self-defense, and the individual right to own guns. Governor Jindal’s strong, pro-gun record has earned him an “A+” rating and endorsement by NRA-PVF (NRA Political Victory Fund).
hantheguitarman

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:57 AM »

Bobby Jindal has Illinois Governor Bill Brady campaign for him in Illinois. He then travels to Wyoming.

(Excerpt) Hello Wyoming! It's great to be with you here today in this fine state on this beautiful day!

A Bobby Jindal administration will bring accountability to the federal government in Washington D.C.! I will audit every department in the federal government, to see what's happening to the precious tax dollars of the American People. This way, we can cut waste in the federal government, and make it more efficient! I will veto wasteful pork barrel spending, which has no place in our budget! Through these steps, we can make progress towards a balanced budget. I will get the federal government off of your backs, and allow the American people to make this country great. I will cut income taxes for all Americans, rich or poor, as a tax cut benefits everybody. As Governor of Louisiana, I cut taxes six times, and I'm not afraid to cut them as President. You can trust me to reduce the federal government, reduce taxes and spending, and bring true conservative values to Washington, D.C.!

I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless Wyoming!

hantheguitarman

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »

Bobby Jindal drops out and endorses Sue Lowden.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies