Mr. Morden tribute thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:45:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Mr. Morden tribute thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mr. Morden tribute thread  (Read 7371 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: June 01, 2023, 08:23:16 PM »

My world turned upside down when my mom down I didn't expect her to die when I was so young I know what's it's like if it's true I have avoided this topic because of my mom

I know we all will die we aren't vampires but death is unexpected it's supposed to be unexpected
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 04:39:35 AM »

Everyone of us are gonna die its fate, but the question is extend your life like not doing drugs or participate in unprotected sex HIV is still out there, its nothing wrong with abstinance its HIV out there

My mom, grandma and Dad didn't extend their life and JFk, Bobby Kennedy and Dr King did things that didn't extend their life like JFK removing security on back of limo, Bobby going thru kitchen and King waiting til the 1970s or a later time to protest in TN
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 01:13:46 AM »
« Edited: November 04, 2023, 01:17:21 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Grievance is an emotion that falls on the living, we all are gonna go home,we are made up of cells that die eventually, how are there diseases, anyways you immune system fights off invaders. But when you get 80 or 90 your defense weakens
We are gonna live longer than our parents and grandparents did the average age of death for us will be 88 not 75 now. That's the best it's been ever.

I still call out to mother when I am in an emotional state but she died in 2015 that's grievance

We tend to forget what Christ said when he left this world his Holy spirit or ghost will always be with you sane rule applies to dead loved ones, they are with you they Holy spirit
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 01:17:06 PM »

I felt the same way when my mom passed but we know what bereavement and living without thàt person
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 09:38:05 PM »

Everyone body is different a female neighbor died in her sleep at 29, bless both of these persons souls
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies