What're you wearing right now? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:31:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What're you wearing right now? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What're you wearing right now?  (Read 35922 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: July 19, 2009, 01:08:28 PM »

Horrible thread to come across right now ... honestly, I don't have anything on.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 02:48:31 AM »

Wow ... I first responded to this thread exactly one year ago and was wearing nothing. The same is true at this very moment. Creepy.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 12:59:52 PM »

Well I never received an answer from JR about the Las Vagas thing, but I'm bumping this thread. 

It is raining a LOT here lately, so I've been experimenting with various wet-weather outfits.  I have a big orange poncho which fully covers my upper torso and head, so only the trousers are the only issue, and heavier pants such as khakis get too heavy when wet and take too long to dry out.  I dug up a pair of old gray seventies-ish 100% polyester pants, and they're great for wet weather - dry out quickly.

So, green three button polo with pocket, old light-gray polyester pants, a navy blue light windbreaker, and red traditional Thai all-rubber flip-flops.  The poncho's with the bike.

Thai rubber flip flops, about $2.25 each:

Ugh, seriously? Every time this thread gets bumped, I happen to be completely naked. And again ... without fail. Naked.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »

Ugh, seriously? Every time this thread gets bumped, I happen to be completely naked. And again ... without fail. Naked.

You're sitting there Jay-bird and you say 'ugh' to my comfortable attire?

I was saying "ugh" to the thread coming up again at the most inappropriate time for me!

Never fear ... I'm all dressed now:

J-Mann
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »

Just a pair of shorts, at the moment. I do need to get dressed and get something to eat, though, before I start cleaning my house today. Once I find the energy to get out of bed, it'll be a t-shirt, jeans and flip-flops.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies