I'm disgusted with the media (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 01:01:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  I'm disgusted with the media (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm disgusted with the media  (Read 5321 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: November 30, 2017, 03:31:37 PM »

They clearly aren't biased for him. But a lot of times during the election they ended up helping him anyway.

Yes, they were biased AGAINST Hillary, not FOR Trump. But it helped Trump since politics is a zero sum game. It also helped Bernie. It's been proven by multiple studies that Hillary received by far the most negative coverage of any presidential candidate. Of course, Trump's coverage since becoming president probably dwarfs that.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 06:17:05 PM »

This is objectively false. I don't really feel like digging up all the studies though.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 02:06:26 PM »

This is objectively false. I don't really feel like digging up all the studies though.
Did you even watch the news? They flocked to Clinton like gooses to bread in a pond. They attacked Trump non-stop. I need no studies, we saw this stuff with our own eyes.
Then why did they talk about Hillary Clinton's email server so much?
You know, maybe because it was incredibly shameful of her to do that. I didn't really favor the non-stop coverage of it. But after the convention, it was clear who they supported.

If they were in the tank for Hillary, they would've talked about it for a week then never mentioned it again, like they did for all of Trump's scandals. Not spam about it non stop for 18 months.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies