Will Neo-Nazism be a serious problem in the 21st century? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:14:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Will Neo-Nazism be a serious problem in the 21st century? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will it?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Will Neo-Nazism be a serious problem in the 21st century?  (Read 4869 times)
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 10, 2015, 03:31:14 PM »
« edited: May 08, 2017, 01:20:14 AM by Caripace Clavicle Moundshroud »

Everywhere I go on Youtube there are non-stop attacks on Jews, saying they are responsible for everything, that they are practicing white genocide through diversity, that they control the media, ect. People deny the holocaust but in the same breath use generalized attacks against groups (Jews, Muslims, Arabs) that seem to be almost justifying the idea of genocide. Given the backlash against immigration policies in Europe and the U.S., is there a serious possibly of white fascism rising again in the next century?
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2016, 04:28:41 PM by Oh Hill Yes »

Called it.
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 07:01:46 PM »

Everywhere I go on Youtube there are non-stop attacks on Jews, saying they are responsible for everything, that they are practicing white genocide through diversity, that they control the media, ect. People deny the holocaust but in the same breath use generalized attacks against groups (Jews, Muslims, Arabs) that seem to be almost justifying the idea of genocide. Given the backlash against immigration policies in Europe and the U.S. (which I actually agree are too lenient), is there a serious possibly of white fascism rising again in the next century?

That's your problem. I rarely see neo-Nazi videos on YouTube.

I don't see any neo-Nazi videos. I see countless pro-Nazi comments, and even more thumbs up for said comments.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies