Pakistan PM Imran Khan loses no-confidence vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:44:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Pakistan PM Imran Khan loses no-confidence vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pakistan PM Imran Khan loses no-confidence vote  (Read 1537 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: April 09, 2022, 11:57:32 PM »

Pakistan’s future is not very bright, I don’t expect this to actually improve things.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 01:29:07 AM »

Well the rioting in favor of Khan has begun. I can’t believe it has come to this, but I give my critical support to the PTI against the unholy quad of Islamists, the Military establishment, mercantile libs, and rural landlords. The progressive nationalbourgeois rule of Pakistan is leagues better than the failures of the others.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 02:18:25 PM »

Pakistan’s future is not very bright, I don’t expect this to actually improve things.

Pakistan hasn't had a bright future for a long time.
It never really was, but now it seems that their chances have turned into complete absence of light, vantablack.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 10:45:12 PM »

Well the rioting in favor of Khan has begun. I can’t believe it has come to this, but I give my critical support to the PTI against the unholy quad of Islamists, the Military establishment, mercantile libs, and rural landlords. The progressive nationalbourgeois rule of Pakistan is leagues better than the failures of the others.

Er... the PTI is a fascist party in an unusually classical sense.
Like in Syria, Fascists would be more preferable to stay in government then have tribal sheiks and Islamists run rampant. Finance capitalism and non-alignment would be more preferable then the alternatives.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies