And here comes the second post.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 05:54:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  And here comes the second post.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: And here comes the second post....  (Read 5437 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: February 22, 2010, 08:53:49 AM »

I expected something like this. I've known you on the forum long enough to be able to guess what you're thinking, and having read several posts in the past about your family, I understand the problems you experience in that particular environment.

I don't particularly feel betrayed. I always knew Coburn was a sock, and I never took anything he said seriously (see my countless "don't feed the troll" comments), so I'm not personally offended by any of this.

The greater problem in general is keeping socks under control because they can and do disrupt the forum, and many people don't believe they're talking to artificial people. For these people, it's really unfair because they invest time to argue with and try to convince people that don't even exist, and I can also understand that they feel duped after experiencing something like this.

That said....no evil has been committed here that can't and shouldn't be forgiven. As said, aside from the general principle of creating socks, I actually found Coburn and co. relatively amusing.

You've been a very valuable member of the forum for a very long time, and I have always valued your contributions and comments. You're one of the posters whose posts I always take the time to read fully. I see no reason to allow this fiasco to change any of that.

I sincerely hope you remain on the forum and continue to contribute (under your own name Smiley). It would be a real shame to lose you over this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies