AZ-PPP/Project New America (D): Obama down by 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:11:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  AZ-PPP/Project New America (D): Obama down by 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-PPP/Project New America (D): Obama down by 3  (Read 4343 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: June 20, 2012, 11:46:36 AM »

I don't see how Romney gets any better than Bush's 55-44 in 2004.

58% or 60%? No way.

Easy. By winning a huge margin among whites.

Kerry got 41% of the white vote in 2004 and even with McCain on the ballot, Obama's share was still 40%. Its tough to see it falling drastically below that.

Obama made some inroads with white voters neighboring Colorado and Nevada. He got 50% in Nevada, up from Kerry's 42% and 45% in Colorado, slightly better than Kerry's 43%.

Romney won't get more than Bush or McCain got, it's not really possible. Who is going to vote for Romney that didn't vote for Bush or McCain? Most of Arizona's Democratic vote in presidential is settled.

Clinton 46%
Gore 44%
Kerry 44%
Obama 45%

People who support traditional marriage.

People like you really make social conservatives look bad. I support traditional marriage, I have a 5.39 PM social score and I'm supporting Obama. Now what!?

Jan Brewer's opponent clocked in at a mere 36% of whites or so due to the heavy popularity of Arizona's immigration law heavily supported by Arizona whites. Obama 2012 of course opposes that law while Kerry did not in 2004.

Ok, Krazen, now, let's talk after the elections. You remind me of Phil saying he was sure Sarkozy would win last month...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies