More ballots found in King county (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:02:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  More ballots found in King county (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: More ballots found in King county  (Read 15402 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2005, 10:00:18 PM »

In category one, two names which have been released to the press as deceased long before the November election, but who supposedly cast a ballot in that election are:

John A. Fey (Seattle) died in May of 2004
Joe D. Burk (Seattle) died in May of 2004.

Let's ask them how they voted Tongue

I'm waiting for JJ to suggest using voodoo to bring them back from the dead!

Seriously, its nice to see one person who has a grasp of the problems.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005, 07:14:02 AM »
« Edited: May 09, 2005, 07:36:33 AM by CARLHAYDEN »

I apologize that your questions were not answered sooner.

First, the most recent 'certified' margin of victory is 129 votes.

Second, the number of questioned votes amounts to several thousand.  They're broken down into the following categories:

a. In many counties, more ballots were counted than there are registered voters identified as voting.

b. In at least one county, many provisional ballots were placed directly into counting machines on election day rather than being reviewed and validated to ensure that they were cast by eligible voters who did not cast another ballot.

c. Illegitimate votes were cast by convicted felons whose civil rights were not restored, deceased persons, and persons other than the registered voter whose ballot was voted.

d. Ballots were “enhanced” and altered in a manner that permanently obscures the original mark of the voter, in violation of state law.

e. Counties treated voters inconsistently in their decisions whether to count ballots that were incorrectly rejected.

f. Inconsistent and changing standards were employed in determining when a ballot was an overvote or and undervote.

g. Private information about provisional ballot voters was released, and third parties were allowed to use that private information to procure documents seeking to validate the ballots.

The exact number in each category is yet to be determined by the court, but, BOTH sides in the court action in their filings agree that the number is far in excess of the number constituting the margin of victory!

It is my informed judgement that when all is said and done, the court will find that somewhere between six to seven thousand vote counting errors occured.

These errors disprorportionatedly occured in areas that added votes for Gregoire relative to Rossi, and in ways that disproportionately aided Gregoire (note that 'found' votes from precincts won by Gregoire in King county were counted, but 'found' votes in Rossi precincts were NOT - see link at start of this thread).
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2005, 08:25:55 PM »

You have yet to answer the earlier question.

Specifically, will you take the word "under oath,' of the convicted felons that they were NOT guilty of the crime(s) for which they were convicted?

Should their convictions be overturned soley based on their sworn testimony?

Then why do you give any credibility other statements on their part?
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2005, 08:59:52 AM »

Here's a pretty good explanation of the wide variety of provisions in state law which were violated in King county.

http://crokersack.blogspot.com/2005/05/repeat-after-me-state-law-requires.html
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2005, 09:24:02 PM »

Actually John, outside of King county the administration of the election was probably as good or better than the national average.

In King county, the administration was a disaster.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2005, 07:02:14 AM »

Just an update.

Everybody should keep an eye on the testimony of Nicole Way.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2005, 10:07:01 PM »

Further update:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002283310_election21m.html
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005, 09:19:21 PM »

The trial is proceeding with about the results I expected.

It will be interesting to see the results.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 09:27:43 PM »

Rossi is NOT appealing.

CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2005, 06:21:00 AM »

First, I have claimed, and continue to claim I am a Democrat, and have been (in the past) a party official.

Second, JJ and fairness have nothing to do with one another.

Third, I would have voted for the Libertarian candidate in Washington as I did not like Rossi.

Fourth, I don't care who 'won' an election, when it is achieved by fraud.

Fifth, I believe that the illegals voters should be prosecuted, irrespective as to how they voted.

Sixth, I don't believe that Logan should get to pick and choose which votes he counts (see the begining of this thread).

Seventh, I don't believe we should count votes cast in the names of dead people who died before they could have received a ballot.

Eighth, I believe we should prosecute those who cast more than one vote in an election, irrespective of who they cast their vote for/against.

Ninth, I believe that the rules for counting votes should be followed  counting of provisional ballots until and unless verified).

Tenth, I believe the number of ballots counted should NOT exceed the number of voters who voted.

To me, these are reasonable points.

To JJ, once an elections is stolen, it must stay stolen, as finality is more important than following the rules.

CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2005, 06:45:25 AM »

You know, Carl, you may have a point, but 80% of Washington State's population no longer cares.

(EDIT: I do not mean to demean your predictions or anything - you are a very smart person and did a great job investigating this. I respect that to a huge degree. However, I think many in the state feel that it is time to move on, bring stability, and end this.)

BTW Alcon, Washington has given control over state elections to Dean Logan.

He uses an old technique once used in Cook county, Illinois of waiting until the votes are counted outside King county, and then finds enough votes to overwhelm the rest of the state.

So, ultimately, Dean Logan is the behind the scenes ruler of Washington.

It doesn't matter how the votes are cast as long as Dean Logan is counting (or not counting) them.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies