The FBI is out of control (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:44:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The FBI is out of control (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The FBI is out of control  (Read 2535 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: November 05, 2016, 08:42:01 AM »

You guys really like to deflect, don't you?

You're making most Trump supporters look reasonable in comparison on this website.

Stuff like this is why there's very few Republicans on this forum now.

There are in fact a million Republicans on this very website, but they are in fact almost all highly intelligent and can think for themselves. Does that bother you? I hope not. I for one am very pleased with the reasonable Republicans we can indulge ourselves in every day.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 09:21:14 AM »
« Edited: November 05, 2016, 09:24:16 AM by eric82oslo »

What has happened with the FBI and James Comey is the inevitable result of the Democratic Party clearing the decks for a nominee that they KNEW was under FBI investigation.  

In elections past, KNOWING Hillary was under investigation in the manner she was would have made her candidacy a non-starter with party insiders and donors, whether she was a Democrat or a Republican.  Hillary would never, not even this year, been chosen for VICE President had she been "under investigation", nor would she, herself, have chosen a running mate who was "under investigation" or who had recently been "under investigation".  Indeed, it may shock Atlas posters to know that most federal officeholders and state Governors are not under investigation by law enforcement entities.

We're where we're at because running for President doesn't make you immune from investigation, and doesn't mean that the public shouldn't know about that fact before they vote.  That's the fault of Hillary Clinton (for pressing on) and of the Democratic Establishment (for clearing the decks).  And it really begs the question as to just how much of the "Democratic Establishment" is "Bill Clinton, Inc.".  

Am I really wrong here in just this?

Do we really want to have this discussion all over again, about how much of a criminal Trump really is? You're literally begging for it with every single one of the last 300-400 posts I've seen of you at this forum. The only thing you know how to is to keep attacking Hillary for the exactly same reasons, which were just as extremely lame 400 posts ago or 200 posts ago or 100 posts ago or even 50 posts ago if you really wanna know the truth, as they are right now. How in your most wild, insane mind makes you think that you can post the exact same post 500 times and expect different results? This entire forum truely detest your ridiculous Hillary hate so much that smoke is even rising right now from the Bermuda Triangle to prove it. Unless you have something more intelligent to share than your same old "Hillary is a Crook, therefore I'm alive" stories, then please, PLEASE never come back to this forum again. And if you do then at the very least have the dignity to reinvent yourself. At only 70 years of age, honestly, that shouldn't be the slightest difficult. Just look at Trump, who invent a new lie twice a minute while he speaks. Listen to him and learn. Lol. That was sarcasm, in case you 70 year olds don't know that kind of humour yet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies