Aussie Quiz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:02:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Aussie Quiz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Aussie Quiz  (Read 757 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: September 04, 2011, 05:35:41 AM »

I don't know Honey Bacon, Rex Connor, and I can't remember if PM Watson's (and first federal Labor leader worldwide) first name Chris. I also don't know the quote from the Queenslander. Oh, and I don't know the Territory Chief Ministers so can't complete that question. I have answers which I believe are correct for all the others, including the five Senate leaders of the Democrats question (have they only had five? I don't know if there was a sixth between the founder and the famous female leader who switched parties and became the MP for Dickson).

If I might add another question. The current Prime Minister was born in Wales. How many other Prime Ministers were born outside Australia? Who was the last Prime Minister born outside Australia and in which country was he born? Of all Prime Ministers born outside Australia, only one was not born in a Commonwealth nation. Who was he and in which country was he born?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies