The Voice - Atlasia's Opinion Blog (Second Debate on Feb. 8, 1 PM PST)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 10:18:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Voice - Atlasia's Opinion Blog (Second Debate on Feb. 8, 1 PM PST)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Voice - Atlasia's Opinion Blog (Second Debate on Feb. 8, 1 PM PST)  (Read 3397 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »

I would be more than willing to participate. Though I can't assure you it will be a repeat of the February 2008 Vice Presidential debate.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 05:19:46 PM »

I'd be more than happy to participate in a forum, not chat, debate. Smiley
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 09:44:54 PM »

Glad to know that all five candidates have signed on, the debate's official date will be announced by Thursday, January 6.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 06:59:47 PM »
« Edited: January 04, 2011, 07:58:56 PM by The Right Honourable Director of Halifax, Lt. Gov The Doctor »

I would also like to announce that in conjunction with The Independent, the Voice will be hosting the first Presidential Debate this election starting this weekend, with tentative time and dates to be announced.  Following this, a Vice Presidential debate will be held in conjunction with the Independent's Presidential debate at a later unspecified time.  If there are any questions Atlasians would like to pose to the candidates, please PM them to me and I'll try my best to get them to the panel.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 11:47:23 PM »
« Edited: January 06, 2011, 11:50:13 PM by The Right Honourable Director of Halifax, Lt. Gov The Doctor »

The First Atlasian Presidential Debate will begin tomorrow on January 7, at 1:00 PM PST and end at approximately 9:00 PM, Sunday, January 9.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 12:35:50 AM »

DISARRAY ON THE LEFT, UNITY ON THE RIGHT
by ArchangelZero

As recent events have panned out, and with the controversial situation that occurred during the emergency session of the UDL Council Meeting, I would simply like to make a quick emphasis that the Atlasian Left must stay united.

Even though there are two parties on left field, there must be no quarter given, no unprofessionalism that will ultimately lead to the defeat of Atlasian liberals in February.  As of this moment, Tmth has not only a united right-wing with him, but one that is slowly growing - and could certainly give him the Presidency with ease.

Furthermore, I'd like to congratulate the POP and the RPP for creating such a formidable and unified force to institute one of the most interesting elections we've had in Atlasia for months.  I especially applaud Tmth and Dallasfan, who have spearheaded the unification of the right, if only for this cycle.

I implore everyone on the left - the JCP, the UDL, the independents like me who are still around to unite and stay strong - for this is the greatest challenge we have faced in years.  Unity and civility must take precendence over personal gain and political retribution - more than anything this will lead to the downfall of the left.

Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 11:08:47 AM »

The Voice will be holding the Second Presidential Debate tomorrow at 1 PM PST.  If you have any questions you wish to have asked to the candidates, post them here or PM them to me and I will try my best to include them in the debate.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

I look forward to it. Smiley
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States