Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:04:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125302 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: June 10, 2017, 09:01:38 AM »

Rand Paul Debate Answers:

Opening Statements

- To All The Candidates: How do protect both American workers and promote free trade around the globe?

- Sen. Paul, do you consider Edward Snowden a patriot or a traitor?

- To all the candidates: is climate change real, does man contribute to it, and who we combat it?

- Sen. Paul, do you support the tenants of the Iran Nuclear Deal, and if not how do we address the issue of Iranian nuclear ambitions?

- Sen. Paul, is America safer today or do we need to go further to protect the country from terrorism?

- To all the candidates: How do you deal with the continued threat from North Korea?

- Closing Statements

Quote from: NHI on June 06, 2017, 06:49:01 am

Opening Statements

- To All The Candidates: How do protect both American workers and promote free trade around the globe?

- Sen. Paul, do you consider Edward Snowden a patriot or a traitor?

- To all the candidates: is climate change real, does man contribute to it, and who we combat it?

- Sen. Paul, do you support the tenants of the Iran Nuclear Deal, and if not how do we address the issue of Iranian nuclear ambitions?

- Sen. Paul, is America safer today or do we need to go further to protect the country from terrorism?

- To all the candidates: How do you deal with the continued threat from North Korea?

- Closing Statements

Opening Statements
First of all, I want to thank all the candidate here and the moderators of the debate for making this possible.

When I decided to run, not just to president but also to the Senate, I wanted to end acts defend the freedom and the rights of all of us, Americans, I wanted to give a voice to many unhappy people here in this country, our country is growing slowly, Obamacare has made premium prices rise, this needs change, and I hope you all will consider my proposals for change when the primaries come.

Sen. Paul, do you consider Edward Snowden a patriot or a traitor?
A patriot, Edward Snowden did this to show how corrupt is this government and to defend our privacy and our rights, he risked his life, his career, his house for this, he sacrificed all this, for showing us this, and I think this is a patriotic act. People like Marco can say "Oh, but he broke the law!", and my answer is simple, Thomas Jefferson already said "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so", not because something is in the law it is necessarily good, so I do think he is a patriot.

To all the candidates: is climate change real, does man contribute to it, and who we combat it?

Well, I think many studies are pretty inconclusive, the earth 4.5 billion years old and we have four hurricanes so the theory is proved right? I think that, if it is real, it is a natural occurrence. But regardless of this, I won't be against alternative sources of energy, I would give them tax breaks. I don't think regulating is the answer, the government shouldn't come and say "oh no you can't do this, because I don't think you should", this will only make the business more likely to leave the country.

Sen. Paul, do you support the tenants of the Iran Nuclear Deal, and if not how do we address the issue of Iranian nuclear ambitions?
I am opposed, in my opinion this deal gives to much to them, we are dealing with a state that sponsors terrorism and that hates us and say this to everybody, we should, at least renegotiate the deal, in this new deal we need to make sure that we keep looking Iran, we keep looking if they are not building bombs and if they aren't breaking the deal.

Sen. Paul, is America safer today or do we need to go further to protect the country from terrorism?
No, our country is not safe, President Obama acts like if we were, but we aren't, we are accepting refugees who can be terrorists and we don't know that they are, we are giving money to groups we don't know who they are, they can be terrorists, so, no, we aren't. While Marco Rubio might say that we should establish a no fly zone in Syria and we should continue funding the group, I don't think so, we shouldn't try to establish a no fly zone while Russia is there, this will only make things worse by creating a conflict between us and them, we should try to work with them to end the terrorism there, we should stop aiding the groups we don't really know, instead let's arm the kurds, give them a state in exchange of them helping us against ISIS, let's stop simply accepting refugees, let's make clear that you will only enter if we know who you are and why you are here.

To all the candidates: How do you deal with the continued threat from North Korea?
I am for sanctions against North Korea, North Korea is basically China's puppet, they have control over the North Koreans, if they stop helping them, they die, so I think we should go to China and negotiate with them, do deals with them about North Korea, I think we should work with China to deal with them.

Closing Statements
We are currently in a hard time, we are growing slowly, terrorism is rising in the middle east, America needs a change, something new, different from what we always had, different from what the Democrats propose and different from what the establishment proposes, we need someone who fixes the our debt problem, someone who will deal with the terrorist and with countries like Iran, and someone who will fight for our freedom, and I hope you consider me when you are voting.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #376 on: June 10, 2017, 09:03:14 AM »

Stephen Pearcy: Debate Answers
1.We don't have Free trade. NAFTA and TPP are free trade in name only.  They only help corporations and small businesses get weaken by corporations and more and more keep getting shipped overseas.

As President I will withdraw or at least renegotiate with them or have separate free trade deals with countries and not global alliances.

2.No it's not. Amercia is divided, I see people out there getting called a racist for disagreeing with him,  And as I was this guy this guy still thinks ISIS is some high school football team of some sorts and not a radical Islamic terrorist organization who is now striking  innocent lives in Western civilization. As President I will see ISIS as a threat and not some afterthought Obama think it is.

I very much enjoyed Govenor Haley's rebuttal to the state of the union and I believe she made very good points and I feel like she is a rising star for our party.

So all in all Obama in his state of the union is trying to make it look like the country is fine and that you are a racist if you disagree with him but in reality. It's not fine it's not even close to being that. We are a nation divided and we are reaching levels of division that we haven't seen in a long time.

3.I do think the climate is changing and that the planet is getting screwed but I think our government is doing a terrible job at stopping it. Man made or nature it doesn't matter how our government handles it. The carbon taxes aren't working and these  environmental groups funded by the government aren't working either. What I would like to see it's a private voluntary group that is not government officials but rather a private group of citizens that care and put more effort into what they are doing try to stop and deal with this crisis.

4.You can go to my website and social media platforms my plan for the economy is one of the things that pop up first.  We need to deal with the budget first after all we are 18$ trillion dollars in debt.

We need to cut spending on things and then we need to balance the budget and then when the budget also we need to give middle class and small businesses a flat 20% tax cut that will be the biggest tax cut in Amercian history and it will boom the economy like it did back in the 1980s. And Senator Sanders and Warren in a recent Democratic debate totally misread by plan as it just another tax cut on the rich. My response? Did you even read the plan!?!!?! *laughs*

So yes it is the answer we have to cut taxes and balanced the budget.

4.This is a tricky subject.  I will welcome them with open arms but I feel like not all in fact very little but still a few are wanting to do harm to this country. I don't want to per say ban Muslims in this country I think that is a violation of the 1st amendment of this fine country. We are gonna have to check them out and we have to make sure and check that these refugees are indeed not terrorists.
It may sound extreme to some of use but that's just the way it is. 

5.I do think North Korea is being underestimated but I don't think we should get into conflict with them unless something happens like they threatened the Chinese who are not their ally contrary to popular belief, Japan and South Korea who are big allies of our country then we prob would go in and get things settled out and hopefully not try to start World War III.   

Obama has divided our nation for far too long and has our economy close to another recession.  My campaign motto is shoot a arrow into the DC establishment and that's what I want to do.

Yes I am maybe have of been a lead singer of a goofy 80s metal band and yes there are pictures of me that look weird but I want to look behind that and you see a very different person. A person who wants to lead and save our great and beloved country.  Thank you and good night.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #377 on: June 10, 2017, 09:54:17 AM »
« Edited: June 10, 2017, 12:08:02 PM by NHI »

Next Turn:
2016 Election
January 15-February 1st
This will be the last turn before the Caucuses
The race for President continues to heat up on both sides; with added speculation of a possible independent run by billionaire businessman Mark Cuban. The media personality recently said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Well, I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. There's a lot of negativity and a lot of big promises being thrown around, but I don't see any real leadership skills coming from the candidates, and I'm talking both sides here."

Cuban said if he decides to run for President he will announce within the next month. A serious third party bid has not been seen since Ross Perot ran for President and received 19% of the vote. A Cuban run would be taken quite seriously and given the presence of social media and the public's disapproval of both political parties Cuban could have a shot at victory.

On the Republican side for President, Senator Marco Rubio and Senator Rand Paul continued to trade barbs back and forth over Syria policy. This latest squabble demonstrates the differences between the two candidates. Those differences were also seen in the most recent Republican debate. Pundits, again declared Rubio the clear winner, followed by Paul and Pearcy, but viewer reaction was quite different. Only 29% thought Rubio won, compared to  26% & 21% who thought Paul and Pearcy won respectively. 14% found the debate to be a draw.

To many viewers the debates are becoming nothing but elongated campaign commercials, with each candidate giving their pitch, while trying to score a few points over the other one. And given the closeness to the Iowa Caucuses (February 1st) all the candidates are wanting to play it safe and avoid any major gaffes.

Also, on the Republican side Stephen Pearcy won a straw poll put on by the Young Republicans of Nevada. Pearcy's win with 40% comes as a surprise to many, given Rand Paul's performance among young Republicans. (29%) Marco Rubio finished third behind Paul with 23%.

On the Democratic side Senator Elizabeth Warren continued her consolidation of the Democratic establishment in an effort to overwhelm Senator Bernie Sanders, who continues to remain a challenge in the race for President. Making a strong play in Iowa, with the belief that win there will give her momentum to do well across the country. Current polls show Warren building a small lead in the first caucus state. 50% to 45%.

As for Sanders, his campaign is not conceding Iowa. His campaign appears to doubling their efforts in the state, while also playing hard in New Hampshire. Both Senators neighbor New Hampshire, so it is considered a crucial state with either candidate hoping for a good enough showing. Sanders is also making a play in Texas, which votes later in primary season; showing his campaign is perhaps playing the long game.

Security and terrorism continue to play a big role in the campaigns for Presidents, with experts saying the shift in focus is likely to benefit Senator Marco Rubio on the Republican side, and Senator Elizabeth Warren on the Democratic side, given their positions on varying issues from terrorism to Syria.  

News:

Congress Passes: the North Korea Sanctions and Policy Enhancement Act

Philadelphia Officer Shot and injured while in car

Polling: Republicans

Iowa:
Rubio: 31%
Paul:   22%
Moran: 21%
Pearcy: 20%

New Hampshire:
Paul: 32%
Rubio: 24%
Pearcy: 23%
Moran: 15%

South Carolina:
Rubio: 30%
Paul: 22%
Pearcy: 18%
Moran: 17%

Nevada:
Paul: 20%
Pearcy: 19%
Moran: 15%

Polling: Democrats

Iowa:
Warren: 50%
Sanders: 45%

New Hampshire
Sanders: 49%
Warren: 46%

Nevada:
Warren: 47%
Sanders: 43%

South Carolina:
Warren: 50%
Sanders: 39%

Rand Paul Endorsements:
Representative from Florida Mark Meadows - Mark endorses Rand Paul due to their shared views on the economy and similarities on the foreign policy.

Representative from Ohio Jim Jordan - Jim  endorses Rand Paul due to their shares views on the economy, healthcare and other issues like abortion.

Marco Rubio Endorsements:
R. Carey Davis, Mayor of San Bernardino, endorses Marco Rubio due to their shared determination of fighting terrorism and restoring America's security after the terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

Liz Cheney, Wyoming congresswoman, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy issues.

The Family Leader  endorses Marco Rubio due to his intention of promoting strong families and also due to shared views on social issues like abortion, marriage, etc.

Focus on the Family endorses Marco Rubio for similar reasons as the Family Leader.

Tomas Pedro Regalado, mayor of Miami, endorses Marco Rubio because of their close relationship since they are both from Florida and also due to shared views on social and economic issues.

Ginni Rometty, CEO of IBM,  endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and due to Rubio's determination of reducing the fiscal burden on businesses in order to make America the best place in the world to do business.

David Valadao, California congressman, endorsesMarco Rubio due to shared views on immigration and foreign policy issues.

Paul LePage, Maine Governor, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and free trade.

Alan Mullaly, former CEO of Ford, endorses Marco Rubio for similar reasons as Ginni Rometty.

Lamar Alexander, Tennessee Senator, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic, social and foreign policy issues.

James Lankford, Oklahoma Senator, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic, social and foreign policy issues.

Mark Amodei, Nevada congressman, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy.

Carlos Curbelo, Florida congressman, endorses Marco Rubio due to their shared views on abortion and on economic issues.

Stephen Pearcy Endorsements:
Frank Edelblut GOP Nevada senate  candidate, Andrew Bacevich, Govenor of Guam Eddie Calvo,  Sean Duffy and a total surprise former Democratic senator from Virginia Jim Webb.

Jerry Moran Endorsements:
Ben Shapiro, journalist
Mike Chertoff, Former Secretary of Homeland Security
Donald Rumsfeld, Former Secretary of Defense
Mike Coffman, US Representative (R-CO)
Francis Rooney, US Representative (R-FL)
Frank Lucas, US Representative (R-OK)
Richard Shelby, US Senator (R-AL)

Elizabeth Warren Endorsements:

Elizabeth Warren seeks the endorsements of: Charlie Crist, John Hickenlooper, Mary Landrieu, Dolores Huerta (previously endorsed Biden), Katherine Clark, Seth Moulton, Annise Parker, Chuck Schumer and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

This round will last until Wednesday 11 PM EST
Any requests for polling PM me.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #378 on: June 10, 2017, 02:04:42 PM »

CNN IOWA TOWN HALL WITH STEPHEN PEARCY AND HIS DAUGHTER JEWEL

Welcome back to the Stephen Pearcy townhall on CNN here in Iowa.

I'm Anderson Cooper and it's time to get into the Q&As from the audience.

Question 1:Hi Mr Pearcy I have a question for you. I want to support you however I want to know one thing. One of the things that have back me off from supporting you is your views on foreign policy. Your foreign policy seems to kinda disrespect the duties of the commander in cheif and you seem to want to weaken the military so please tell me what's your plan?

Pearcy:Senator Rubio and Jerry Moran are using this because they are mad I don't want to go to war in Iran *laughs* No hear me out I have total respect for my Milltary. My dad may he rest in peace fought in the  Philippines in World War II and was even award a medal by general MacArthur. How cool is that?

I respect the Milltary however I think the past administration would make President Eisenhower roll in his grave over that Obama is doing. I think he is worse than George W Bush in what he is doing. He is expanding the war on terror which should of already ended when a whille ago.  We still don't have a total troop withdrawal in Afghanistan and we still don't have a total troop withdrawal from Iraq believe or not.

So it isn't the veterans fault it's the fault of the commander in Chief.

Question 2:Hi Mr Pearcy I am undecided between you and Marco Rubio. I do like both of your plans for your economy but there is one thing I am undecided about is trade. Whille I support free trade and all and I agree with you on that TPP will be bad I really want to know what you want to replace it with?

Pearcy:Well I want to replace it with separate just country and country trade agreements and we are gonna for at least for a whille gonna have to trade with countries that have high corporate taxes until my tax cuts of course are signed in.

Because if we trade with countries with a low tax rate and we have a high one then we would get screwed and the country with the higher  tax rate would get screwed. It's common economics 101.
CMB222
United States

« Reply #379 on: June 10, 2017, 02:45:44 PM »

Jerry Moran Campaign Announcement

With a vacation coming up in several days for me, I will not be able to keep up with this game. Subsequently, Jerry Moran will be forced to withdraw from the campaign. I will no longer be able to run his campaign but if someone else wants to, they can pm me.

Summary of the turn:
Moran spends January 15-19 campaigning in Kansas, 20-24 in Oklahoma, 25-26 in Arkansas and 27-1 in Iowa trying to appeal to farmers and social conservatives like always.

Again, if anyone not playing wants to take over for me running this campaign, pm me as soon as possible.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #380 on: June 10, 2017, 03:32:11 PM »

BREAKING: Rubio Jumps to Big League in IA with Moran Exiting Race

Iowa:
Rubio: 40%
Paul: 26%
Pearcy: 21%

Polling:

TX

Rubio: 37%
Pearcy: 24%

GA

Rubio: 35%
Paul: 20%
Pearcy: 20%

TN

Rubio: 34%
Paul: 28%
Pearcy: 18%

MA

Rubio: 31%
Paul: 22%
Pearcy: 21%

VT

Pearcy: 22%
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #381 on: June 10, 2017, 04:26:37 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:PEARCY HIRES ROGER STONE AS KEY CAMPAIGN ADVISOR
CNN.COM

Republican candidate Stephen Pearcy has hired Roger Stone a famous Republican strategist of Reagan's 1980 and 1984 campaign and George HW Bush's 1988 campaign to be his most key advisor for his campaign for the primary season.

Pearcy also almost fired his campaign manager Barry Goldwater Jr but at the last min he ruled against it.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #382 on: June 10, 2017, 07:59:24 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2017, 12:07:42 AM by NewYorkExpress »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

January 15, 2016

Meet Voters in Everly, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Spencer, Iowa

January 16, 2016

Meet Voters in Royal, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Attend Screening of The Hurt Locker in Milford, Iowa

Meet Voters in Okoboji, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack and Tom Harkin)

Town Hall on foreign policy in Spirit Lake, Iowa (With John Kerry, Madeline Albright and Joe Biden)

Do you plan to go to war with Russia, should they attack a NATO ally such as Poland or the Baltic States?
Hopefully, Vladimir Putin isn't that stupid. But yes, should any NATO ally find themselves attacked by Russia, a Warren government will defend them if asked, under the terms of Article 5 of the NATO charter.

Meet Voters in Dolliver, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

January 17, 2017

Appearance on Meet the Press, from Dolliver, Iowa

So, Senator, you're leading in all four early states, and hold leads in most of the Super Tuesday states according to our polls here at NBC. Do you believe this is your nomination to lose?
Chuck, I'm not underestimating Senator Sanders yet. He can still win Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada, he almost certainly will win Vermont, and certainly can win in the American Samoa, Minnesota, Colorado and with Democrats Abroad. So he's got a source of delegates in the coming weeks. And even if I do win the nomination, the general election will be difficult, with a potentially strong Republican opponent in Senator Rubio or Senator Paul, and a independent candidacy in Mark Cuban who can funnel in hundreds of millions. I'd like to think I'm the favorite, at least for the nomination, but this race is far from over. Same for Senator Rubio and the Republicans.

Speech in Estherville, Iowa (With Al Gore)

So Mark Cuban is thinking about entering the race, huh? Well, he's just another billionaire looking to buy the Presidency to me, just like Ross Perot, and if he gets in, we will slam him so hard, he'll look like he's just been dunked on.

Meet Voters in Wallingford, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

January 18, 2016

Meet Voters in Graetinger, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in West Bend, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Speech in Humboldt, Iowa (With John Lewis and Jim Clyburn)

On this day we commemorate a martyr of the struggle for civil rights, in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. His brave struggle against injustice inspires so many to fight injustice in our own lives, even at the cost of our lives. May he be remembered forever as a warrior of passion in all he believed in, and may the dream he had, that people judge by character, not, race, be truly fulfilled in our time.

Book Reading/Discussion of A Fighting Chance (by Elizabeth Warren, coincidentally), in Humboldt, Iowa (The campaign will be providing copies of the book so people don't have to buy their own)

January 19, 2016

Speech in Fort Dodge, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

With the Caucuses less than two weeks away, it's time to plan how you are going to get to your caucus site, and whether you can clear the evening. If you still do not know how to caucus, our campaign, in conjunction with EMILY's List will be hosting another round of "how to caucus" seminars on January 24 in every county. Like last time, they will be open to Democrats and Independents.

Meet Voters in Farnhamville, Iowa (With Chet Culver and Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Lytton, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

January 20, 2016

Meet Voters in Coon Rapids, Iowa (With Chet Culver and Bruce Braley)

Attend Drake University Men's Basketball Game, Knapp Center, Des Moines, Iowa

January 21, 2016

Meet Voters in Candia, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie Hassan)

Speech in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Carol Shea-Porter)

We'd like to see Turkey as an ally, and they have been in the past, but President Erdogan is making it very difficult for us to continue to view them as such, due to his Islamist leanings, and desire to turn his country into a dictatorship, much like what the Ottoman Empire was back in the day. A Warren Administration will re-evaluate this relationship closely.

Meet Voters in North Hampton, New Hampshire

January 22, 2016

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

January 23, 2016

January 24, 2016

Meet Voters in Albia, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Attend Iowa Hawkeyes Men's Basketball Game, Carver-Hawkeye Arena, Iowa City, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

January 25, 2016

January 26, 2016

Meet With Constituents, Local office, Boston, Massachusetts

January 27, 2016

Meet Voters in Shueyville, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

January 28, 2016

Meet Voters, Pago Pago, American Samoa

January 29, 2016

Rest

January 30, 2016

Meet Voters in Ladora, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

January 31, 2016

Meet Voters in Chelsea, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Toledo, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Dysart, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

February 1, 2016

Meet Voters in Elkhart, Iowa (With Chet Culver)

Primary Night Rally at Wells Fargo Arena, Des Moines, Iowa
CMB222
United States

« Reply #383 on: June 10, 2017, 08:15:23 PM »

I want to be clear, I won't exit the race for several days, I was just letting you guys know it was going to happen.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #384 on: June 10, 2017, 08:20:34 PM »

I want to be clear, I won't exit the race for several days, I was just letting you guys know it was going to happen.

Who will you endorse?
CMB222
United States

« Reply #385 on: June 10, 2017, 08:21:39 PM »

Who will you endorse?

I haven't made a decision on that yet.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #386 on: June 10, 2017, 08:27:01 PM »

Who will you endorse?

I haven't made a decision on that yet.

Check your PM
CMB222
United States

« Reply #387 on: June 10, 2017, 08:52:05 PM »

Wait, so you didn't exit yet, but you will exit it, right?
Yes, I only posted that to give notice and to leave Moran's campaign open to someone who isn't playing but might want to.
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #388 on: June 10, 2017, 09:59:10 PM »

I take over as Jerry Moran, but if I lose the Iowa caucuses, I will drop out.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #389 on: June 10, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »

Then you're essentially dropping out, as Moran was in third place, ten points behind Rubio...he's not winning Iowa, unless a miracle happens.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #390 on: June 11, 2017, 12:06:44 AM »

Maybe I could also count on South Carolina. After all I'm endorsed by Lindsey Graham.

You'd need a little luck, as you're in last place, thirteen points behind Rubio...but by all means stick around...
CMB222
United States

« Reply #391 on: June 11, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »

If that is all you're going to do, I don't want you taking over.

I'm sorry if I confused you all but let try to explain this more clearly:
On the afternoon of the 14th, I will be going on vacation. I won't play this game on vacation and I thought that someone who wasn't playing might want to play, so I gave notice what was going on and asked if someone wanted to play for me. But when you pm asking to play for me, please wait until I approve you. I am sorry for the confusion, continue with business as usual for now.
CMB222
United States

« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2017, 08:28:42 AM »

Seeing all the confusion, I will not allow anyone to take over for me.

I have also not dropped out yet.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2017, 08:37:11 AM »

Ok. Thanks for the clarification .
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #394 on: June 11, 2017, 08:46:19 AM »

Democratic Primary Polling:

Alabama: Warren +12
Elizabeth Warren: 50%
Bernie Sanders: 38%

Arkansas: Warren +10
Elizabeth Warren: 49%
Bernie Sanders: 39%

Tennessee: Warren +11
Bernie Sanders; 39%

Georgia: Warren +13
Elizabeth Warren: 51%
Bernie Sanders: 38%

Oklahoma: Warren +8
Bernie Sanders: 42%

Maine: Sanders +4
Bernie Sanders: 48%
Elizabeth Warren: 44%

American Samoa: Warren +11
Elizabeth Warren: 51%
Bernie Sanders: 40%

Democratic Primary: National Polling: Warren +4

Elizabeth Warren: 47%
Bernie Sanders: 43%
CMB222
United States

« Reply #395 on: June 11, 2017, 12:56:45 PM »

Hey, will you consider that ads the guy made? I just want to know because if so I already have a response to it.

No, I do not release those.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #396 on: June 11, 2017, 05:23:07 PM »

Steven Pearcy interview with Eddie Trunk on his show

ET:How's it going Pearcy so how does it feel running a presidental campaign?

Pearcy:It's easy something and hard somethings.  You gotta watch what you speak because if you accidentally say something stupid the media and people will take it out of context and then you are gonna go on a long rambling speech on what you meant you know. *laughs*

ET:How do you feel about your chances?

Pearcy:I don't really paid attention to polls to be honest. What I know is that a lot of people will support me cause I am a different kind of Republican which is of course my campaign slogan and I try by best you know to preach to people about my ideas and views even if some of them are unpopular or seem bizarre to some people.

ET:Very good. Not so much a serious question. What do you think of Will Arnet's version of you on Saturday Night Live?

Pearcy:I think it's pretty funny and good. I am not thinskin at all though one of my biggest supporters Donald Trump keeps tweeting that it isn't funny and they are attacking my campaign. And I will tell him I  appreciate his support but come on take a joke. Where were you when I host SNL?

ET:Yes that was a pretty good episode. How do you feel about Mark Cuban possibly running as a independent candidate?

Pearcy:I am glad to know that we have another celebrity running *laughs* I won't tell him like Senator Warren to stick to trying to beat my Los Angeles Clippers in the playoffs *laughs* I will welcome him and will have to see what comes of his campaign.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #397 on: June 11, 2017, 06:22:50 PM »

Mark Cuban for President?
Polling suggest the billionaire businessman would be competitive in hypothetical races against all the candidates. He does best against Stephen Pearcy and Bernie Sanders.

Marco Rubio: 33%
Elizabeth Warren: 28%
Mark Cuban: 20%

Marco Rubio: 34%
Bernie Sanders: 24%
Mark Cuban: 21%

Rand Paul: 32%
Elizabeth Warren: 29%
Mark Cuban: 23%

Rand Paul: 34%
Bernie Sanders: 26%

Elizabeth Warren: 30%
Mark Cuban: 26%
Stephen Pearcy: 22%

Bernie Sanders: 27%
Mark Cuban: 25%
Stephen Pearcy: 20%

Elizabeth Warren: 30%
Jerry Moran: 27%
Mark Cuban: 22%

Bernie Sanders: 27%
Jerry Moran: 26%

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #398 on: June 12, 2017, 03:59:24 AM »

When does this turn end? I may need an extension.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #399 on: June 12, 2017, 10:16:02 AM »
« Edited: July 16, 2018, 11:20:33 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule January 15-February 1 2016, Part 1

January 15
-Meet with voters in North Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Foreign policy speech at Military Magnet Academy in North Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy :

Recently, my co-sponsored North Korea Sanctions and Enhancement Policy Act of 2016 has passed in the Congress. Chinese companies serving as financial intermediaries for North Korea will no longer be able to transfer money to the regime of Kim Jong-un in order to help North Korea to develop nuclear weapons and to trigger nuclear wars. This is a victory for America, for peace, security and freedom.

[Cheers and applause from the audience]

[Crowd chants USA! USA! USA!]

-Meet with voters in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Gun rights policy speech in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Joint Base Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Manufacturing policy speech at Charleston Bicycle Company headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley an Trey Gowdy
-Energy policy speech at Amalie Oil Company headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley an Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Marion, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Mullins, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Lancaster, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Tega Cay, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy

January 16
-Meet with voters in York, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Blacksburg, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Rock Hill, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Rally with voters at Winthrop Coliseum in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Meet with college voters at Clinton College in Rock Hill, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy in an effort to win among African American voters since Clinton College is a historically black college
-Meet with voters in Chester, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Union, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Gaffney, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Chesnee, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Woodruff, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Landrum, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Fundraising event at Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with college voters at the University of South Carolina Upstate in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy in an effort to win among young voters
-Foreign policy speech at Daniel Morgan Monument in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Greer, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Fountain Inn, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Simpsonville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Meet with voters in Greenville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy

January 17
-Meet with college voters at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Economic policy speech at the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research in Greenville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy
-Rally with voters at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Trey Gowdy :

There was a terrorist attack in the city of Philadelphia. This is the new face of the war on terror. A radical Islamic terrorist named Edward Archer who pledged allegiance to ISIS shoot and wounded Philadelphia police officer Jesse Hartnett. Fortunately, Hartnett survived and was able to get out of his car to shoot Archer, which helped the police to arrest this terrorist. We all thank Jesse Hartnett for his courage and service to Philadelphia and to America.

[Cheers and applause from the audience]

[Crowd chants USA! USA! USA!]

This terrorist attack has shown that we are an easy target for ISIS as long as we don't reinforce our security measures as well as our borders, our military and our alliances. That way, we will defeat radical Islamic terrorism and stop terrorists from committing attacks in the United States.

-Flight to Rochester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Rochester, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting at the Rochester Public Library in Rochester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Durham, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with college voters at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Durham, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Hudson, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Pelhalm, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Deering, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Hollis, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in New Ipswich, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Peterborough, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Antrim, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Hillsborough, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Francestown, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Economic policy speech at Grainger Industrial Supply headquarters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Rally with voters at West Side Ice Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Flight to Washington D.C.
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

January 18
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies