As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:22:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 318097 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2012, 08:46:05 AM »

Science is evil and should be punished. Don't listen!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2012, 07:39:28 PM »

I've been so confused since I've put Bushie on ignore, but it's fun to try and figure out what is going on in this thread.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2012, 07:22:53 AM »

i think this tropical malady may be a sign from the big spaghetti monster that pale, overweight foreigners, with tender tummies shouldnt be moving to kenya.

I have signatures turned off.. but may I ask your permission to use this as my new sig? LOL
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2012, 01:18:29 PM »

So you're going to risk infecting your co-workers?

The big man will protect those who need protecting.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 01:59:53 PM »

I think it's reprehensible and very un-Christian of you to risk others health.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2012, 12:55:15 PM »

am i the only one getting the feeling that bushie is screwing up on this job?

i definitely not trying to be mean...but bushie you seem to be sick a lot.

Not the only one.  I'm surprised they haven't pink slipped him already.

It's because they can get around a year out of him. Since he is now a "employee" of Dell, they can have him work for about 6 months, than fire him and not have to pay unemployment, and start the process all over again.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »

Just work, that's it. I've heard cases on a lot from fairly high known companies that will practice these kinds of operations for call centers and help desks. They will have someone come in as a temp, and if they hire them they keep them for the 6 months, and fire. That way, they don't pay unemployment, and sometimes don't have to pay insurance.  It's pretty sad that they do it, but there is nothing illegal about it. As long as they have reasoning for the termination, they are in the clear.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2012, 03:39:19 PM »

Speaking of granny, didn't he get mad once because his stole the thunder of his birthday or something.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »

Bushie have you discussed your calling with your parents yet?  If not, you don't have to say why not, cause we all know the answer to that.

No, I haven't discussed it with my parents, yet, because I want to make sure I have a lot more pieces of the puzzle in place such as possible employment and housing arrangements, etc. before I approach them. 

Have you deleted everyone from your facebook who could possibly ask them about this, or are there only like 5 people in Oklahoma who have facebook?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2012, 12:17:36 PM »

double that for me too...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »

OK has always been an embarrassing neighbor for Texas...in fact, all of the adjacent entities (Mexico, NM, OK, AR, LA) are an embarrassment to Texas.  Tongue

I'm moving to Texas end of May start of June, so your state is about to become an embarrassment too. Sorry!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2012, 11:04:55 AM »

OK has always been an embarrassing neighbor for Texas...in fact, all of the adjacent entities (Mexico, NM, OK, AR, LA) are an embarrassment to Texas.  Tongue

I'm moving to Texas end of May start of June, so your state is about to become an embarrassment too. Sorry!

You do realize it's so hot where you're moving  you'll spontaneously combust, right?  Tongue

Psh, it isn't tha bad. I'm used to southern heat, bring it on!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2012, 11:10:21 AM »

Highly doubtful. I'm guessing I will when I go to work, but pants are forbidden at home.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2012, 07:34:20 PM »

1. I still can't get over the fact that this guy's username is actually BushKenya. Love it.
2. If he actually ends up living in Kenya, I will literally eat a hat.

Psh, Bushie has promised on many occasions to "eat crow" if something went wrong. It always did, and yet, he never posted pictures OR video of him eating said crow.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2012, 10:15:11 AM »

1. I still can't get over the fact that this guy's username is actually BushKenya. Love it.

Psh, Bushie has promised on many occasions to "eat crow" if something went wrong. It always did, and yet, he never posted pictures OR video of him eating said crow.

Actually he ever posted pictures of his Kenyan trip that included him in it on his FB....ever.  Hmmmm.

I wouldn't know.. I was given the boot!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2012, 10:30:32 AM »

Actually he ever posted pictures of his Kenyan trip that included him in it on his FB....ever.  Hmmmm.

I wouldn't know.. I was given the boot!

So was I but they weren't there before that and i doubt they are now.

Probably not. I'm still saddened to know that he doesn't love either you or I, and requested us to be friends again on facebook Sad
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2012, 12:10:19 PM »

Probably not. I'm still saddened to know that he doesn't love either you or I, and requested us to be friends again on facebook Sad

He doesn't love waltermitty either Sad

We should start a gang or something.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2012, 01:25:17 PM »

^ We would have real street cred.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2012, 02:17:49 PM »

Looks like we're gaining traction now!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2012, 07:08:24 AM »

He didn't acknowledge our gang. He's afraid of it!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2012, 06:00:57 AM »

Besides, this forum thinks the only acceptable answer is to stay in Oklahoma. They refuse to consider that God sometimes asks His children to do things that go against societal thinking.

Maybe your FB friends, who think going to Kenya is the only acceptable answer are in the wrong?

Well, it only makes sense to listen to FB friends. It's so much easier to get the answer you need, when you've purged those who don't share the same opinion. That's why I still have a ton of a-holes on my facebook.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »

Besides, this forum thinks the only acceptable answer is to stay in Oklahoma. They refuse to consider that God sometimes asks His children to do things that go against societal thinking.

Maybe your FB friends, who think going to Kenya is the only acceptable answer are in the wrong?

Well, it only makes sense to listen to FB friends. It's so much easier to get the answer you need, when you've purged those who don't share the same opinion. That's why I still have a ton of a-holes on my facebook.

So does Bushie.....believe me.

I'm talking about the kind who tell me things I don't want to hear.. you know, opposite sides of the story.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2012, 03:37:49 PM »

You'd be defriended from his FB, jmf.

But isn't his advise bathed in prayer?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2012, 06:36:21 PM »

so bushie has come to the realization that he doesnt have african children?

I'm thinking it is possible. I'm missing my bushie fix ever since I got the big delete.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2012, 07:02:17 AM »

It is very possible, even close to likely, that within the next 24-96 hours, my return trip to Kenya in March 2013 will be completely PAID IN FULL!!!  That is the big fleece I put out at the very end of March 2012 when I first got home from Kenya, that my trip would be completely paid for by the first meeting this fall.  Pfffff, my God can do better than that!! I got a call last week that an anonymous donor who will not give me their name or contact information, is going to give me through a mutual friend the money for me to go again.  I am going to pick up the money at 10:00 am on Tuesday and have it deposited in my account shortly after that!

Does this happen outside of movies?

No, it happens all the time according to my email inbox.  The next step involves Bushie giving his personal information and bank account number to the anonymous donor so he can transfer the money.

This is true. Only good things can come from this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies