Washington University POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:48:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Washington University POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Washington University POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 11156 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 09, 2016, 09:18:49 PM »

I do think Trump has been winning most of the debate.  It started out horrible for him.  The first 20 minutes were cringe worthy.  Everything else has been a Trump win in my opinion.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 09:21:02 PM »

I do think Trump has been winning most of the debate.  It started out horrible for him.  The first 20 minutes were cringe worthy.  Everything else has been a Trump win in my opinion.

LMAO.

K?  Sorry I'm not towing the Clinton line on here.  Seriously, I'm voting for Hillary, but the circle-jerk here is pathetic.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:24:10 PM »

I do think Trump has been winning most of the debate.  It started out horrible for him.  The first 20 minutes were cringe worthy.  Everything else has been a Trump win in my opinion.

LMAO.

K?  Sorry I'm not towing the Clinton-line on here.  Seriously, I'm voting for Hillary, but the circle-jerk here is pathetic.
The man is unhinged.  You think that is winning? 

Yeah, for at least the last 45 mins.  Hillary has talked around every question, every issue.  Whatever though, I already know you're about to throw some personal attacks and f bombs my way!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 09:35:43 PM »

I do think Trump has been winning most of the debate.  It started out horrible for him.  The first 20 minutes were cringe worthy.  Everything else has been a Trump win in my opinion.

LMAO.

K?  Sorry I'm not towing the Clinton-line on here.  Seriously, I'm voting for Hillary, but the circle-jerk here is pathetic.
The man is unhinged.  You think that is winning? 

Yeah, for at least the last 45 mins.  Hillary has talked around every question, every issue.  Whatever though, I already know you're about to throw some personal attacks and f bombs my way!

What? Trump hasn't actually answered a question all night. Just attacks Hillary and rambles about random unrelated things.

I already knew Trump was going to dodge the questions.  I hold Hillary to a higher standard, that's why I'm voting for her for president.  I've just been dissapointed by her performance tonight, she won't answer the questions.  Please don't go down the "BUT TRUMP!" route that many Trump supporters do to Hillary.  We should hold her to a higher standard, she's going to be president.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 09:44:27 PM »

It's so hard to watch a debate where one side is trying to talk about our country and how we can move forward with thoroughly developed policies, and the other invoking the devil and calling for jailing their opponent.

What were those specific policies that Hillary talked about to move us forward.  GMAFB.  She was just as vague as him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies