Is Harvey Milk in Hell? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:48:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Is Harvey Milk in Hell? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Harvey Milk in Hell?
Yes

No, he's in Heaven

No, there is no Hell

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Is Harvey Milk in Hell?  (Read 8645 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: January 07, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »

dude...step off!  LOL!  you're a little too close for comfort and it's really weirding me out.

Afraid he saw you slipping into the peeps?

But I suppose that's only in real life..

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:37:16 AM »

You do understand that our time is limited, don't you?...Ooops, sorry, my goldfish just died, looks like you're about to experience the exquisite pain of the homosexual, who goes home alone.

Going home alone is hardly the exclusive misfortune of the homosexual, jmfcst.  In fact, I would venture to assert that he is actually less likely to go home alone than the heterosexual, male and female sexual proclivities being what they are.  But certainly no more likely. 

However, in fairness, if he is closeted and afraid to broach the topic with a fellow male, or to visit venues where homosexuality is assumed, then, perhaps you have hit the nail on the head.

By the way, speaking on topics of homosexuality generally, I recently had a few hours to kill in the Capital, and I betook myself to a place known as 'Babylon', a gay bathhouse.  Interestingly, however, I found the place and the patrons a huge turnoff.  Apparently enjoyment of the Ladyboy does not equal enjoyment of the masculine looking male.  I left entirely unrequited, and even a bit creeped out!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies