Kerry expanding into Virginia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:09:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kerry expanding into Virginia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kerry expanding into Virginia  (Read 10845 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: May 29, 2004, 03:30:14 PM »

It is extreme but I think it is in the realm of possibility.  I don't believe that this will be a close election.  Despite (and actually maybe because of) all the attention that the split-country model has been getting in the media.  Bush or Kerry will untimately win in a landslide in November.  My model is simply and I think accurately what a Kerry landslide would look like.  Just like your prediction Soupersoulty, which I think is just as optomistic and perhaps realistic, is what a Bush landslide would like.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  That's my prediction for a Santorum/Kucinich race.  You'd know if you had bothered to look.

P.S. Personally, given the very divided nature of the electorate and the EC, I do believe that this maybe the first re-election campaign since 1916 where one candidate doesn't totally blow the other off the map.

Come on Super how am i supposed to know if it is your real map.  Or your pretend Santorum/Kucinich map.  Though that was version 18 of the map you say nothing about it in the comment history. Comments History

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Is this your real map or is this a hypotetical map between two other candidates that will never be on the ballot for presidential election.

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/USPRESIDENT/GENERAL/CAMPAIGN/2004/pred04.php?action=indpred&id=1116

Before you diss my map, which I openly before the forum admit that it is unlikely though may be what a sweep scenario looks like, than post and defend your own map.

No that's the map from a dream that I had, as I was just showing, States.  And I used the map you posted on the Santorum vs. Kucinich thread.  I don't really have a real map at the moment.

didn't you once have a serious prediction map that had Bush winning Hawaii?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 04:07:28 PM »

While I doubt Kerry will win Virginia, I predict it'll be a lot closer than everyone expects. I don't see why people can't see Virginia is becoming less Republican. The northern suburbs are heavily growing, and the Virginia Beach/Newport News area is being loaded with northeastern transplants.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 01:42:41 AM »

alright, supersoulty's latest prediction map:

I really hope you made this map for some other reason and it's not a serious prediction. I can't see even supersoulty being this deluded.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 05:15:47 PM »

alright, supersoulty's latest prediction map:

I really hope you made this map for some other reason and it's not a serious prediction. I can't see even supersoulty being this deluded.

Oh for Christ's sake how many g times am I going ot have to explain this.  That was a map I made to explain a dream I had.  Don't bother goin ginto my maps and if you do, the least curdisy you could do is look on the last g page and get the explination.

you don't have an explanation for anything past version 3
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 09:31:48 PM »

at least he should explain that in the description then. like i said, he has nothing up past version 3.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2004, 09:44:43 PM »

oh and StatesRights, your map has Kerry winning Florida. I thought you were saying Kerry had no chance in Florida?

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2004, 10:19:48 PM »

Might be another one of those fake maps.  There is no way that one is serious.

I have dreamed that map 6 times in the past year. I stick firm by it. Major event in July-August. I have 3-4 other sources who confirm and have had the same dream. Rack me up with the nutzos if you wish.

so you think Kerry will win Florida? You've said many times in the past Kerry has no chance in Florida.

I'm interested in what type of event could give Kerry Virginia and Missouri while he loses California and Washington.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2004, 06:08:03 PM »

yeah, but that's not going to happen. such a scenario is just silly and as pointless as saying Bush can win without Texas if he wins New York.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies