In 1000 years Adolf Hitler will be remembered as...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:07:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  In 1000 years Adolf Hitler will be remembered as...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Option 1

Option 2

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: In 1000 years Adolf Hitler will be remembered as...  (Read 3400 times)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2019, 09:43:58 AM »
« edited: February 23, 2019, 09:50:25 AM by Andromeda »

Option 1 (sane/normal). But I doubt mankind will be around in 1000 years anymore.
Actually humans might last another 1000 years, and 1000 years from now the life expectancy could be 1000 years. If the life expectancy is only 200 years, at least it could be 1000 years for those who have been frozen, which is already happening. So maybe 1000 years from now if usatlas is still here, someone will create a poll with more than these two options. Hopefully by the year 3019 those of us who are left will be living in peace and wisdom and will be less inclined to think about the 20th century anyway.

Off the top of your head, does anybody remember a single person who was alive in 1019?
No, I'm old, but not that old, although some people believe in reincarnation, but since I don't remember any of my past lives all I can say is Fujiwara no Michinaga (and yes, I cheated).
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2019, 05:08:29 PM »

Off the top of your head, does anybody remember a single person who was alive in 1019?

Edward the Confessor, possibly Lady Murasaki depending on what date for her death we accept, and I thought Olga of Kiev but I looked it up and she died about fifty years earlier.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies