"I have a dream...." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:13:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  "I have a dream...." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "I have a dream...."  (Read 12628 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: January 19, 2005, 05:47:03 AM »

King recited flowery speeches written by his (Jewish) aides,

I knew you were a racist in terms of hatred of blacks, but was unaware of your antisemitism.  Do you hate them based on race or religion?  Or both?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 03:45:14 PM »

Why would I bother with opebo? Dumb expatriot pedophiles are not really people I want much to do with.

And yet... I'm in your signature. 

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 04:10:15 PM »

Why would I bother with opebo? Dumb expatriot pedophiles are not really people I want much to do with.

And yet... I'm in your signature. 

At the time I put them there merely because they were two of the dumber remarks I had ever seen. I suppose in the interim you have provided more. I imagine I'll change my signature one of these days.

What's dumb about noting that women and many men have always been desirous of abortion?  It is an obvious fact.  Abortion has always been 'in demand' - a highly desirable and useful service.  If it wasn't, you religious wouldn't even have to bother trying to ban it.

As for cheating in elections, I think many of us hope our side can successfully cheat. 

Or perhaps you meant dumb in the sense of stating something so obvious it needn't be stated?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 04:33:26 PM »

Also, though I realize your head might be at it's 3 fact limit right now, I am not religious and have made that clear many times.

You're an atheist?  Well I suppose it is possible to be a racist Southern fascist without being a religious, but you have to admit it is pretty darn rare!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies