New Jersey goes Republican? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:42:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New Jersey goes Republican? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Jersey goes Republican?  (Read 7528 times)
Gabagool102
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 1.65

« on: May 19, 2016, 02:21:22 PM »

Yes, I know many will laugh at me. I'm kinda new here, but I think if Trump plays his cards right he could win the state of New Jersey. It was actually considered a toss up state in '04, so I don't see why it can't be a toss up state this election. Plus the latest quinnipiac poll, shows Clinton only up 7, and thats REALLY bad for her. since Obama carried the state by 18 points.
Gabagool102
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 09:09:10 AM »

ITT: Midwesterners who know nothing about the Northeast saying NJ is gonna be competitive.

lol

Yes, Im from the midwest.
Gabagool102
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 12:15:23 PM »

Nah, not enough coal mining white working class blue collar Reagan Democrats like me in NJ. The harpy will carry it, but TRUMP will still win in a landslide.

You've just reached TNVolunteer levels of obsession. Never do that, regardless of what state it is.

Why do you elitist Massholes think you can boss me around? Probably sitting there in your Prius, looking down at me. Like all the fancy schmancy educated scientists and tree huggin hippies who tell me coal is dying. COAL IS NOT DYING! TRUMP WILL MAKE COAL GREAT AGAIN AND STOP IMMIGRANTS AND MUSLIMS FROM TAKING OUR JOBS!

Elitist smug coastal liberal intellectuals like you are why I and many others like me have left the Democratic Party. We will deliver Trump a victory in November!

Lol nice
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies