Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 03:11:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09)  (Read 266943 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 24, 2009, 05:22:58 PM »

Not a very good photo, but so what.
"Neighbors living near the compound all report he was quiet and kept to himself...."
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »

Me and my siblings.

I'm top right and clockwise, Kevin, Joanne and Stephen. The original pic was a gift to my mum and dad.

Your sister looks like a young Shirley Manson (from Garbage).

That is meant as a compliment, BTW.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 08:23:27 PM »

LOL. Hamilton, you're so out of touch it's not even funny.

Do you realize that for every one family in this country that makes more than yours, there are ten thousand that make less?

Or, to phrase it differently, out of this entire country, the number of people that are worse off than you would be the number of people that live in this country outside of the city of Chicago.

That doesn't make me out of touch. That is a significant decline in family income from previous years, marking my use of only. I have advocated for the less fortunate many times in Atlasia and across the forum. I work two jobs and go to college. I don't get everything handed to me platinum coated and golden you know.
No one's implying you don't work hard, Hamilton. At least I'm not. But just please REMEMBER when you consider what is for the best for our country and society as a whole, your family is beyond the top of the top of the top in terms of wealth, and what benefits families like yours probably won't do much for the vast overwhelming majority of Americans. Nor am I saying that your family hasn't worked hard for what it's achieved and accumulated. Just never forget that regardless of how much your family has toiled and scrimped to reach where it is, never allow yourself to be convinced for a minute that the society our country provides hasn't provided--directly and indirectly--many of the opportunities that allowed your family to succeed.

Just think about it before you think about making "only" $500k last year, or more importantly when you vote on matters. OK?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »

Torie, my eyes are bleeding.......LOL.

Glad you're safe and having fun you handsome old man, you...... Roll Eyes  Wink

Yep!

BTW: Is anyone else having trouble seeing Torie's photos of the 100 foot tall statue?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies