Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:28:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09)  (Read 265928 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: March 28, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

That's fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 08:25:09 AM »

He is the lone issue produced  out of the collective of myself and my two brothers, Opebo, and lone carrier of the family surname. But well, that does not mean he gets the gold - not at all.  It is just wrong to get where one wants to go without struggle and sweat and toil, at least in my universe. I have seen up close and personal the toxic effects of just waiting around for final exits. That will not happen! 

I had to scroll back and read through several posts to establish that your nephew is not Coco Peru.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 08:06:56 AM »

I read somewhere that on average the Dutch are the tallest folks on the planet. Take that for what it is worth.

Yes, men average 6'1", while women average 5'10", which, um, is my height and the average for American men. What's more, it's a substantial increase over two generations. Dutch used to be shorter than Americans. The tallest countries in Europe are the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway... four countries that also have been fortunate not to have decimated large swathes of their army-sized men in the past 100 years.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 08:22:09 AM »

I read somewhere that on average the Dutch are the tallest folks on the planet. Take that for what it is worth.

Yes, men average 6'1", while women average 5'10", which, um, is my height and the average for American men. What's more, it's a substantial increase over two generations. Dutch used to be shorter than Americans. The tallest countries in Europe are the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway... four countries that also have been fortunate not to have decimated large swathes of their army-sized men in the past 100 years.

Ok Dutch Man.....put up  a pic.

Nothing Dutch about me! I may have mixed up my sentence there, but I'm the same height as a Dutch woman. (Which makes me tall by historic Jewish standards...)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies