Why there are so few female customers of male sex workers? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:37:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Why there are so few female customers of male sex workers? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why there are so few female customers of male sex workers?  (Read 4844 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: May 14, 2017, 11:41:54 PM »
« edited: May 15, 2017, 12:31:10 AM by Scarlet Revolution »

Because men are socialized from a creepily young age to consider sex as something they are owed (along with so many other birthrights that society seems to think unfold from having a dick), while women are socialized from a creepily young age to not think much about sex (at best) or view it as something they owe to men (at worst).

That's just how patriarchy works.

I sure am glad you make posts like this whenever I come close to thinking you might actually be a decent poster

There are posts Antonio makes that are bad. That, my friend, is not one of them.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »

Because men are socialized from a creepily young age to consider sex as something they are owed (along with so many other birthrights that society seems to think unfold from having a dick), while women are socialized from a creepily young age to not think much about sex (at best) or view it as something they owe to men (at worst).

That's just how patriarchy works.

Um, where did you get this trashy info from? I for sure have never been told to not think about sex growing up.

For one thing, "socialized" is a lot more subtle then some dude telling you not to think about sex.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 01:43:10 PM »

Obviously there are many women in horrible situations around the world, but to imply that men in the west regularly have sex with women who really don't want to do it but consent to it because they feel men are "entitled" to it is just freaking insane to me.  Have you met a western woman since 1963?

I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 11:24:12 AM »

It is kind of like that, though not quite (there's a lot more to it).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies