UK General Discussion: 2017 and onwards, Mayhem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:22:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK General Discussion: 2017 and onwards, Mayhem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Discussion: 2017 and onwards, Mayhem  (Read 219828 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: March 25, 2018, 03:14:23 PM »

Oh, great. The Labour right is never going to accept Corbyn's legitimacy, is it? Thank God voters don't give a sh*t what these morons think.

He is an election loser who I am very sure will lose again, even against PM May, so he doesn't get a free pass. I am not even very doubtful on this, I think he will be 2 and done.

The labour right is never very doubtful, is it? That's the problem.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 12:40:13 PM »

for posters actually from the united kingdom - which of the various stories swirling around are actually prominent right now and which are just popular here on atlas atm?
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 04:51:53 AM »

@epg - so your post and Audrey's indicates that this is indeed the "main story" of the moment as opposed to like, the Skripal Affair. Thanks.

@Al that is indeed a good take and in line with a lot my thoughts on the outright and quasi/crypto antisemitism in the American left.* Thanks.

*It's much more the latter than the former in  America, and the American left's historical roots and strong current presence in the Jewish community makes it all the more confusing.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 08:58:43 AM »

Seems like there's a difference between 1) groups in which anti-semitic content is posted by members that nobody likes and gets moderated when the mods get around to it and 2) anti-semitic groups. And I really don't trust the British press to distinguish the two.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »

If any non-Muon atlasfolk get into politics, I can't wait for the press to descend on them en masse for stuff that Krazen's said.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 08:45:27 PM »

The social imperialists are off to a rude awakening right now with the Corbyn smear campaign.

They haven't realize the west doesn't need them anymore, they can now go full fascist. Socdems will never win again and this clearly proves it (plus their annihilation in the rest of Europe), only tolerable social imperialists are neoliberal warmongers like Tony Blair, Tories will govern the UK forever.

OMG whoever is behind this sock account is brilliant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies