Very embarrassing things Joe Biden has done (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:15:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Very embarrassing things Joe Biden has done (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Very embarrassing things Joe Biden has done  (Read 5271 times)
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 01, 2008, 08:31:45 PM »

I now make the bold proposition that Palin will outdo Biden this year for Gaffe King Queen.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »

I now make the bold proposition that Palin will outdo Biden this year for Gaffe King Queen.

Based on...what exactly? Because her daughter is pregnant? Or is it because she got a speeding ticket once (this attack didn't come out yet)?

Based on her inexperience as a campaigner. It happened to Obama and it's bound to happen to Palin.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 08:44:32 PM »

Based on...what exactly? Because her daughter is pregnant? Or is it because she got a speeding ticket once (this attack didn't come out yet)?

Based on her inexperience as a campaigner. It happened to Obama and it's bound to happen to Palin.

Then shouldn't Palin be challenging Obama, and not Biden, for the gaffe king/queen/kiueen title?

No, you're missing the point. Obama has made a couple gaffe's but he learned his lesson. Biden, by most common conceptions, is the gaffe king. Obama knows this and probably plans to keep him on a tight and short leash.

Palin will go through the steps of learning from her mistakes, like Obama did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies