2016 Election Game - Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:33:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 74456 times)
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »

Jeb Bush Interview, Debuque, Iowa

Reporter 1: Governor, I see you have just left a rally with Governor Jindal.

Jeb: Yes, and let me tell you, we have never had a better day here in Iowa. We have had a lot of positive feedback with our debate performance and gaining Bobby's endorsement.

Reporter: You currently lead nationally, and fare the best against Senator Gillibrand. However, you personal approval ratings are virtually even. Could you be seen as a divisive figure?

Jeb: No, I don't. It's still early, and only one poll. I'm frankly worried about getting our message out to the American people. I believe Americans to be competent enough to see how my vision of empowering people to make their own choices regarding education, healthcare, and retirement contrasts with Gillibrand's vision of more government.

Reporter: Governor Christie has just unveiled his plan for Education reform, which includes abolishing the Department of Education. What is your response to that?

Jeb: First, Governor Christie tried his best, and many time succeeded in trying to bring in the Teacher's unions, and reforming education in New Jersey. I admire that. I also think his plan would help restore opportunity, as we have been advocating, in the area of education.

The only major area I disagree with Christie's plan is his proposal to be, as you've mentioned, is his plan to abolish the Department of Education. Sure, it has harmed Education more than helped it. But I believe that a scaled down DOE, possibly to the size of an agency, would serve as well, and who's focus would be granting PELL Grants to help boost choice in Education.

Reporter: Any more endorsements...

Jeb: We will announce two more. I can tell you that one of them will endorse me in a coming Wall Street Journal Op-Ed. The other will appear with me at a rally this weekend.

Reporter: Thank you, Governor.

Jeb: Likewise.

Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »

Jeb Bush Rally, Columbia South Carolina with Herman Cain

You know, I've been looking at this field, and I believe we are going to win the White House in 2016!

Cheering

Still, after I gave a long, hard look at this field, I believe that only one has the absolute best chance of winning in November: my good friend, Jeb Bush.

Jeb is a solutions oriented candidate. He worked for real reform as governor of Florida, and he will fight for reform as President of the United States!

Cheering

I urge my Tea Party friends to support Governor Bush; he is a real Tea Party kind of guy that will stand for what we believe in.

Governor Nikki Haley, same rally

Governor Bush has the guts to fight, the drive to win, and the determination to succeed. He has the ideas that our country needs to put our country on the right track. And he will provide the stark contrast we need in order to beat Gillibrand.

Cheering

I urge the voters of South Carolina to get behind Bush, and send him on his way to the White House!

Cheering

Let's go, South Carolina!

Jeb Bush, Post Rally Interview

Reporter 1: How do you feel about Governor Haley and Mr. Cain's endorsement today?

Jeb: I appreciate both of them. Both are fine individuals that have a lot to contribute to our party. Mr. Cain has Provence to be very influential in the Southern GOP, and Governor Haley is proving to be a rising star, not only in Republican circles, but nationally as well. We're glad to have them both on board.

Reporter 2: Governor, some pundits are suggesting that these endorsements are part of your effort to reach out to the TEA Party. Are you seen as someone who is not Tea Party?

Jeb: I don't think TEA Party voters would have any reservations supporting me. We have both fought for the same kind of reforms, whether in taxes or education. We are on the same page. I don't see any difference between our two goals for smaller government, lower taxes, and traditional values.

Reporter 3: Sir, Governor Sandoval has surged nationally to tie with you, and currently leads in Iowa. What is your reaction.

Jeb: My reaction: it's just politics. Governor Sandoval is articulate, and substantive: a rare combination in politics. However, I don't think he quite has the experience yet to be president l. Not that he would make a horrible president, but I think when you compare our two records, you would see that I have had more experience as an executive, handling difficult situations, and championing reform. Ultimately, I'm concerned over the final vote tallies than mere polls.

Thank you.

Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »

Jeb Bush Rally, Debuque, Iowa

First, I would like to thank all of our volunteers who helped us in Iowa. We proved we are a viable force in this race...

I called Governor Sandoval to congratulate him on winning Iowa. He put up a good fight.

But we are ready. We are ready to take this to New Hampshire next week. We hope that our Granite State brethren will support us and give us the continued momentum to eventually win the nomination.

God bless you, Iowa. God bless you all. On to New Hampshire!
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 07:08:57 PM »

Jeb Bush Campaign, Manchester, New Hampshire

Thank you, New Hampshire! We have practically tied with Christie in New Hampshireand are now second in delegate count. We will press on!

I have called governor Christie to congratulate him. He gave us a good fight. But, in he long run, we still have the edge.

Thank, you. God bless New Hampshire, and the United States of America.

Statement from the Jeb Bush Campaign

We believe that since we almost tie Governor Sandoval on delegate count, he believe that Governor Bush is still a factor in this race. However, we will begin focusing more on Florida instead of South Carolina, although he do expect to place in the upcoming South Carolina primary.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 12:19:21 AM »

Jeb Bush Concession Speech
We fought the good fight. We may not have won, but we definitely impacted this race. I thank all mu supposupporters, as well as those who gave their time for the campaign.

After much consideration, I have decided to endorse Governor Sandoval. He has the vision, the leadership, and the courage to lead our nation back to prominence instead of a managed decline. And I will do my best to make sure he is our nominee, and that he beats Gillibrand in the fall.

Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies