2012 Prediction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:52:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Prediction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 Prediction  (Read 26480 times)
Barack Hussian YO MAMA!!!!
The Rascal King
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.46, S: 4.96

« on: December 04, 2008, 02:07:59 PM »
« edited: December 04, 2008, 02:13:07 PM by MASSHOLE »

Rep 51% obama 47%
there are going to be a lot of people rooting for obama to fail any minor mistake he makes will be magnified ten times over by those people, the obama campaign tried to ignore the issue of race during the campaign it will be impossible to ignore during the his administration the republicans  will make thing's like affirmative action illegal immigration an issue.   riding the the Angy white people wave all the way back  to the white house.   the republicans will be back and worse then ever maybe even worse then bush as scary as that sounds.  hispanics will continue to be hard democratic.

I don't try to hard to be too optimistic when it comes to politics Smiley

Barack Hussian YO MAMA!!!!
The Rascal King
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.46, S: 4.96

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 12:25:48 AM »

Even if Obama is extremely successful, the GOP will find some reason to oppose him. He's
'destroying America's values' or 'weakening our defense' or something like that. Have you ever imagined what it must be like to be a Republican voter. My god, the idiotic issues they vote on sometimes.
^^^^^ I totally agree with that, although its not just republicans who vote on Idiotic issues. They will find some reason to hate him like affirmative action. remember back in 1990's when the cool thing was to hate Bill Clinton, looking back he looks pretty damm good compared to Bush.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies