NAACP links earthquake signs in Oregon to white supremacy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:54:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NAACP links earthquake signs in Oregon to white supremacy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NAACP links earthquake signs in Oregon to white supremacy  (Read 576 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 11, 2019, 03:38:47 PM »

It's becoming clear that perhaps the left or those who obsess on race don't want racism to be solved. In other words, I think they want to play the victim. They want to talk about race. They want to keep fighting even if the fight was over.

I have no respect for that. If they keep it up, they will end up "infantizing" the issue. If Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is racist, and Earthquake signs are racist, suddenly it becomes a joke.

It makes you wanna move to a rural cabin the middle of nowhere and cut out TV and social media. The way I see it:

- Slavery was racist (It ended after the Civil War)
- Segregation was racist (It ended 50+ years ago)
- KKK was racist (Nobody takes any "modern day" KKK crap seriously)

So in my mind, racism is over. Slavery is gone, segregation is gone. We had a two-term black President. Racism is over with. But some wanna keep the fire going. What are we gonna do? Try and alter people's thoughts and minds? Burn history books? Tear down statues?

You can't change the past. You can't hide from it.

Racism isn't over. You are walking breathing proof of this. I will also say F the mods who had the audacity to strike down my post saying that you would undoubtedly have real issues hiring a qualified black person if a white person was available. Ditto for any female short of a secretarial slash Girl Friday roll. Literally everything you have ever posted or expressed about the extremely active racism and sexism you proudly wear on your sleeve.

It's true that there will always be asterisks ....

Reaganfan*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies