The National Weekly Atlasian (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:10:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The National Weekly Atlasian (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The National Weekly Atlasian  (Read 172707 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: August 10, 2007, 06:16:10 AM »

Tremendous, it appears I both won, and lost the debate!  I'm so loved!...and hated!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 07:13:38 AM »

AndrewCT would make sense, but he might be too liberal for a guy like Fezzy [very conservative] to appoint. Then, I could be wrong.

I thought of that too, but how many conservatives are left in the Northeast?  Even DWTL moved out.

Surprisingly, I'm not as liberal as most think.  The major items that move have me in the moderate to liberal side of the party is my views on abortion, and civil unions. Go figure, lol
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »

Is SPC still active?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

Well seeing as I was never projected to win any of my previous elections I guess I am in a good position right now. Go underdog!
Wink

Never thought the day would come that the JCPer wasn't projected to win an election in the Pacific, eh? I should crunch the numbers & project the outcome myself.

We know what happened with the Northeast and the NLC.

What happened with the Northeast and the NLC?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

^Exactly

In the Northeast, our first NLC Senator elected was Verily, than me.  Rocky was the first Lt. Governor, and I was the first Governor elected as the NLC. Since that time, we have not run a candidate for either of those offices.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »

pbrunsel for senate?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »

I might...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »

The senate is dead.  Good thing we elected the most competent PPT Tongue, I didn't think I had enough time for the job, but apparently five minutes is more than enough

If you would have ran....
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 11:53:41 AM »

I'm hoping with my VP pick, that people will just say that they support "the andrews"
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »

Interesting strategy, it seems like Andrew is making a statement that he can without the support of the RPP.  A calculated risk, will it pay off?

I've never said that I didnt need the support of the RPP. Of three potential VP picks, two of them were RPP members that I thought would be a valuable asset. I like both of these people, but one of them I consider to be one of the brightest and most active people in Atlasia.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »

The voting booth doesnt open for another hour.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

I believe that HappyWarrior will make an excellent PPT. There are a few great candidates in the Senate to have done the job, and I believe that SPC would have made a great one.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »

srsly.. its stupid actions like these that are making me sick of Atlasia.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 09:55:25 AM »

It is absolutely outrageous that our "esteemed" governor has chosen to see fit to run for two offices simultaneously when he clearly does not have a handle of the one he holds now.

On the other hand, perhaps this is a good thing.  Instead of pure, concentrated failure in a single realm, now our governor can spread his stink of corruption and incompetence across a couple different offices!

AndrewCT is worse than AIDS.

You know what, I'm getting sick of these accusations. Find something to back it up, or shut the frick up. I am not worse than AIDS. Perhaps crabs, herpes and genital warts, but not AIDS. Maybe one day, I will be worse than the Super AIDS.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 12:09:57 AM »

I have 411, I'm way too lazy to delete any, plus you never know when your going to need something from it. Most of mine are region news and suggestions, things of that nature.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »

I will admit it now, I have called off all State Police, and national guardsmen from the Governors residence, and am ready to be brought to the capital, and executed at will.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 07:03:57 PM »

I seem to have quite a bit of money to spend, lol.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 07:39:42 PM »

Hold on! AndrewCT and I were passed over for interviews to allow Kaljewi to have one!?!?! How disrespectful! I demand an apology! We've been in line for months with our heads held high that one day, one day soon we'd get that call! And we're still waiting!

We totally have been waiting a long time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies