Poll: Queen Elizabeth II hospitalized. Is it time for her to abdicate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:54:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poll: Queen Elizabeth II hospitalized. Is it time for her to abdicate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Queen Elizabeth II hospitalized.  Is it time for her to abdicate?
Yes

No

Don't know

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Poll: Queen Elizabeth II hospitalized. Is it time for her to abdicate?  (Read 10633 times)
Obamanation
United States

« on: March 13, 2013, 12:09:25 AM »

If you abolished the whole thing this wouldn't be an issue.

Again, mods, is there anything we can do about this disgusting sort of discussion polluting the forum?

Exactly. Winfield, you're just jealous and this behavior is ban-worthy.
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 10:51:01 AM »

Again, mods, is there anything we can do about this disgusting sort of discussion polluting the forum?

Just for the fact that you seriously just brought the "you're jealous" argument into a serious political debate, I don't believe I will ever be able to bring myself to respect you ever again.

Be the thread irrelevant or not - the argument can, indeed, be made that it is - the amount of false outrage coming from the false progressives here is utterly shameful.

I never say I'm progressive. I'm a Democrat trying to save the party from "progressive" takeover.
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »

Just for the fact that you seriously just brought the "you're jealous" argument into a serious political debate, I don't believe I will ever be able to bring myself to respect you ever again.

Be the thread irrelevant or not - the argument can, indeed, be made that it is - the amount of false outrage coming from the false progressives here is utterly shameful.

I never say I'm progressive. I'm a Democrat trying to save the party from "progressive" takeover.

So the party is worth more to you than the ideal. I could go on for hours as to why I think people like you and the Republican party as a whole are the reason we might very well not have a country to change soon, but again, at least you're honest about having all the political depth of a tea tray.

No, I just think that the Democratic Party is built on different values than "progressive" ones. I will fight for those, not for "progressive" ideas because I disagree with them.
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 10:05:15 PM »

You will have to excuse me, but I was under the impression that the Divine Right of Kings, or queens in this case, died out in the 16th century.

This discussion is really thought provoking.

If you're serious, LOL?
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 09:29:59 AM »

Yes, it is. She reminds me of Speaker Boehner. Despite the approval from both the House of Lords & House of Commons, she still refused to pass the equal rights bill for gays throughout the Commonwealth. She's just asking for something to happen to her & her incredibly frail husband Prince Philip.

Um, mods?!?! Pretty sure threatening Her Majesty is a bannable offense.
Chill. Philip & Elizabeth have been in and out of the hospital several times over the past few years and their bound to die of health related issues soon since they're in their late 80's & early 90's. If part of the reason she refuses to abdicate is so she can become the longest reigning British monarch, then she has about 4 years to go and she's only wasting her, Prince Charles, and everyone elses time by not abdicating.

Well the longer Her Majesty keeps Charles and that whore wife of his away from the throne, the better in my view. Hopefully she outlives him.

Agree. Camilla is disgusting.
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 10:13:32 PM »

Lief seem to be doing a fine job of trollin' (better be).

It's time for her to abdicate be abolished.

You're disgusting and treasonous for suggesting the abolition of the best form of government known to man.
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »

Lief seem to be doing a fine job of trollin' (better be).

It's time for her to abdicate be abolished.

You're disgusting and treasonous for suggesting the abolition of the best form of government known to man.

Uh, excuse me, but the best form of government known to man is not an anachronistic, elitist regime where the octogenarian relic of a bygone era clings by her finger nails to the vestiges of an oppressive past, where her ancestors caused untold hardship, misery and death to their own citizens, and where the heir apparent is a philandering degenerate.   

No one asked for your moralistic Puritan opinion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies