Trump publicly flagellates another Senator (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:27:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump publicly flagellates another Senator (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump publicly flagellates another Senator  (Read 4102 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: October 08, 2017, 03:04:24 PM »

Man, I love how Congressional Republican hacks are turning into heroes of the left/liberals just "because Trump" Roll Eyes

Can't wait for a break between Trump and Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell or Jeff Sessions, and their subsequent canonization here.

Sorry, can you point out which Democrat in this thread is trying to canonize Bob fűcking Corker? Because I don't see any.

Perhaps it's that Trumpers have been reduced to the point where they are incapable of grasping any degree of nuance whatsoever. Much like how they appear compelled to defend and support every single action of their cult leader, no matter now stupid. They just can't grasp "I like what he said even though I dislike his politics" or "I voted for her, because I thought she was better than Trump, even though I would have disagreed with many of her decision". In their world, either you must either hate someone with every fiber of your being or you must worship the very dirt on the soles of their shoes. 
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 04:15:01 PM »

It's not like Corker's comments actually help. The more you suggest Trump is in the pockets of advisors, the more resistant to those advisors he gets. Someone should suggest he's in the pocket of Stephen Miller or something.

They help in that it's one more brick in building a consensus that reflects reality: Trump is grossly unfit for the office of President.

And once we all agree on that, we can then proceed with legally removing one of the greatest dangers our nation has ever faced.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 08:11:18 PM »

Donald Trump is playing zero-dimensional chess

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/trump-corker-attack/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »

Pence doubled-down today on defending his moronic boss:

I don't know if it makes any difference, but I can't tell if Pence is as deluded as Trump, or if the Moron-in-Chief said 'frog' and the VP's office jumped on cue. I also don't know if it's significant that while it sounds like effusive praise, this is probably the weakest angle Pence could have used to defend his boss. Trump has been terrible for our international standing, and claiming otherwise just looks stupid. I doubt Pence possesses that degree of subtlety, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies