Petition for a Constitutional Convention, that would reform Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:20:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for a Constitutional Convention, that would reform Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition for a Constitutional Convention, that would reform Atlasia  (Read 8187 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 04, 2015, 12:30:16 PM »
« edited: July 07, 2015, 09:48:42 AM by Classic Conservative »

It, is sadly time that Atlasia has died. I support the opinion of creating a brand new Atlasia with a brand new Constitution to save our great Republic of Atlasia!!!
x Classic Conservative
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 01:51:45 PM »

I'm firmly convinced that this would not fundamentally change anything due to opposition of certain notable dinosaurs.
Let's try it though maybe we could introduce a term limits admendment.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 03:48:14 PM »

I'd support a constitutional convention, but not necessarily to restart Atlasia, just to reform it.

Really though, I think we just need policies centered on growth of population and activity.
Leinad,
Senator Blair said earlier in another thread that we have already done everything they've solved Israel, create thousands of bills, healthcare systems and grants. There's nothing left to do we have to start all over again. And the same old people do everything we need new blood. And we could do it this way.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »

I'm worried it would just be a very long winded series of rather bland arguments which would not change the regions, and pretty much just put some new paint on Atlasia
I'm positive it would change the regions, I already have ideas about regional governments including 3 regions only. Mr X. said give it a shot, beacuse there's not to lose.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 04:29:29 PM »

The problem with this is that it will inevitably sink into tepid reformism - maybe one less region, some minor reforms like removing a Cabinet post or whatever. Our change needs to be radical and absolute.
We want a total restart Oakvale not just minor changes we want to restart to the beginning, beacuse we've already accomplished everything's, there's nothing left to do, hope you join in with us.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 08:34:29 AM »

As expected, the reformists find their feel-good alternative to actual change. This will amount to nothing, because you'll all get there and then listen to Mr. Five-Year Senator talk about muh Federalist Papers and muh REGIONAL RITES and then nothing will change because King Yankee thinks that this game is his and it should be so for all eternity.

If you want real change, the answer is not reform, but a clean reset. No constitutional convention, no petitions for this or that incremental reform, but a clean end to this broken system and the creation of a new game.
TNF,
We want a total reset. All current laws are null and void, we will start from the beginning that's what the petition is for a Constutional Convention that would reset Atlasia. Please consider joining us!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 08:50:21 AM »

What will most likely happen with a constitutional convention is that we fix some grammatical errors in the current constitution and claim that as MAJOR REFORM. The way the process is designed makes it virtually impossible to get anything of note actually passed.
Talleyrand,
We are t going to just fix a few grammatical errors. The day the petition passes. It will be that midnight after. Then all laws are null and void. And we start from the very beginning. That's how we are doing it the Constution will also be null and void. Please consider signing our petition.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 05:20:11 PM »

We're going strong please sign we need this
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »

I'm interested. But I won't formally commit as Mock Parliament has my full attention at the moment.
It needs only a signature. Why not trying? Smiley
Yeah, it's not like signing this obligates you to be a delegate or anything.
Exactly we need to fix Atlasia and the feasible way is a ConCon, like Harry said you won't be a delegate if you don't want to be one.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 07:05:51 PM »

I can't believe it, it's so close...
I know a few weeks ago I felt like it was never going to happen, but now we're wicked close.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 08:51:15 AM »

Can I have a list of everybody who hasn't signed it in the Northeast and The South, Griff?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 04:09:57 PM »

Can I have a list of everybody who hasn't signed it in the Northeast and The South, Griff?

An image from a few days ago; a few have signed since then:

PM 'em
How about this everybody PM your friends in the Northeast and the South, I'm doing the same we can do this in a matter of hours maybe.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 05:02:12 PM »

Mazda Tov, we did it!!!!!!!! Cheesy!!!!

I will write a victory speech on a few minutes on the AUCC thread.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2016, 07:19:21 PM »

Bump, to remember the very long struggle for a new constitution!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies