SENATE BILL: Atlasia says Trans Rights Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:12:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Atlasia says Trans Rights Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Atlasia says Trans Rights Act (Passed)  (Read 1494 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: October 30, 2019, 04:41:06 AM »

Ok, so this is a bill with 2 very different sections. The first one is the infamous cis tax Peebs has been lobbying hard for. I still think it is unconstitutional under Equal Protection reasons, but I still wanted to see it debated (plus we need to give the justices something to do from time to time Tongue ). Plus since I am leaving in 2 days it is not as if I will be the one guilty for passing unconstitutional legislation Wink

I went with her original proposal of a flat 2 cent tax, but this new 0.01% proposal is also good.

Meanwhile the other half of the bill is a semi-generic bill to add further protections for trans people; partly borrowed from some obscure regional pre-reset bill I found while looking if we had done this before. It also includes their required treatments into AtlasCare.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 03:22:49 PM »

Hostile. I like II.2 and II.3; but the point of this bill was to pass Peebs' cis tax and get it to court to give the justices something to do lol.

If we are going to make this a "serious" bill instead of a "meme" bill I would remove taxation entirely tbh.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 03:48:24 AM »

Yeah, friendly. I guess it is time to turn this into a serious bill.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies