Bush vs. Edwards (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 01:45:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bush vs. Edwards (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush vs. Edwards  (Read 9020 times)
Umengus
Belgium

« on: November 03, 2004, 07:46:21 AM »
« edited: August 14, 2005, 06:54:13 AM by Umengus »

What do you think? How John Edwards would have succeeded against Bush? I consider that he would have done a little better especially among working class and women, probably would have picked up Ohio, Iowa and New Mexico.

About women and Bush. My mom vote mostly greens (but is centrist moderate in our standarts) here in Finland, but it seems that she is very delighted about Bush as person.

I strongly agree. With Edwards, dem would be in the withe house for next 8 years (and 16 with Obama after). We have chosen the wrong man...
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 04:40:10 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2004, 04:43:56 AM by Umengus »

What do you think? How John Edwards would have succeeded against Bush? I consider that he would have done a little better especially among working class and women, probably would have picked up Ohio, Iowa and New Mexico.

About women and Bush. My mom vote mostly greens (but is centrist moderate in our standarts) here in Finland, but it seems that she is very delighted about Bush as person.
We nominated the wrong man...
Hey you're from Belgium not from the USA! I think you affiliate yourself as American democrat a little too stronly.

you are right... but, you know, I have observed the american elections for the beginning of the dem  primaries processus and with the time, I was identified to the dem party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies