The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:29:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 393047 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 03:37:08 PM »

That's why he's hilarious.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »

- Enjoy drinking Americanos and Lattes at Starbucks daily
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 09:12:30 AM »

It's great because it had to have made Mr. Know It All's head explode. Classic comment!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »

It's great because it had to have made Mr. Know It All's head explode. Classic comment!

Your feud with Al is as epic as the Murkowski-Palin feud.

Please don't ever label me as "Murkowski" again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »

Please don't ever label me as "Murkowski" again.

I guess you weren't supposed to be Murkowski...

I guess you didn't get my joke...

Anyway, I don't think I have a feud with Al. I doubt he thinks we do. The closest thing I had to a feud was with Flyers years ago.

All that being said, please clear the halls. The Institute won't tolerate this side chat.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2011, 03:07:23 PM »

The closest thing I had to a feud was with Flyers years ago.

I'd hate to bring this up here than elsewhere but Marokai and px more recently would certainly qualify. Maybe even Badger today.

Px doesn't really count (as he explained). Badger doesn't either. As for the rest, I don't have feuds with the deranged.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »

By the way, the hype is due to the fact that yes, this is a nasty hurricane, but secondly...it's been a while. It's the first hurricane to hit America in 3 years. Think about it. The last time a hurricane hit the U.S., John McCain was ahead in the election polls.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 10:16:18 AM »

The closest thing I had to a feud was with Flyers years ago.

I'd hate to bring this up here than elsewhere but Marokai and px more recently would certainly qualify. Maybe even Badger today.

Px doesn't really count (as he explained). Badger doesn't either. As for the rest, I don't have feuds with the deranged.

Was I nothing to you? :,,(

Eh, I still don't know if that counts as a feud.  Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

How dare you remind me of the forum member Conan.

Quite the acerbic moron, wasn't he?  He gave the D-NJ avatar an even worse reputation, just when you thought MAS117 couldn't sink it any lower.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »

Naso unaware that Kal lives in Poland, not New Hampshire...

I like to see things in the big picture.

Good for you, Naso. Too bad your efforts are largely unsuccessful.

Didn't you lose power? Dammit Irene...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 11:04:10 PM »

In fairness, no one would ever call Phil a know-it-all.

See. And we thought we were so different.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »

Many people who know me asked why I would vote against Barack Obama? Was I a racist? Was I a misogynist? No.

My vote isn't against the Barack Obama everyone likes personally, or the man who carried out a mission to kill Osama bin Laden. My vote is against the culture, and the types of people who have the mindset and the attitude and thinking that Barack Obama caters to.

For example...I greatly dislike the hip-hop culture. For heaven's sake...we had a hip-hop star create a music video showing the staged execution of a child. I think to myself...how can this stop? I hate this stuff. It needs to end.

Then I turn on the TV and see this:

"Yo, let's get rid of George Bush and Rock the Vote!"

....that makes me want George Bush even more.

Or I see this:

That's like a poison pill. I am always aggravated by "hand signs" let alone hip-hop music. They're endorsing Obama? That leans me the other way. See what I mean?

When I get aggravated by people who make clear they vote Democrat, that makes me want to vote Republican as a protest towards the types of people that aggravate me.

If teachers and I have a rocky past, and I see the teacher's bashing a Bush or Perry and the unions endorsing Obama, that makes me want to vote Perry.

You understand what I'm trying to say? It's not race...after all...I voted for a black man for Governor of Ohio in 2006 when many other Republicans did not on the basis of race. It's not against the man who killed Osama bin Laden, which, as you may recall made me more supportive of him at the time than many in his own party.

If you have to be nice to someone who is being rude or complaining, does that mean you want to be nice? No. You have to. Why? Because of fear of legal action. Okay so where the problem? Frivolous lawsuits, ambulance chasers, ect. Who do those people cater to? The Democratic Party. Bada-bing...voting Republican.

See? So it's not even that I don't give them the chance, it's that when people I dislike cater to a certain political party, I'm making damn sure I'm not voting for them.

I actually believe this has gone on in politics for many years. Hippies and protesters everywhere...America elects Nixon. Protesters and demonstrations everywhere while rap music fills the airwaves promoting social unrest...America elects George Bush.

Do you see what I'm trying to say?

Of course I missed the thread (or was it just one post?)! Damn it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2011, 10:39:06 PM »

I should note, I fell asleep about 10 minutes after the Reagan montage. I woke up to hear Perry say something about executions. Watching the rest on YouTube now.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 12:51:46 AM »

He even leaped onto the piano like the old days. Insane.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2011, 03:09:20 PM »

#Blubbing

The selection of states is interesting. All states Obama won in 2008, but not NC or ID (could they be seen as lost causes) and not PA, MI, IA, WI (considered more safe)

Not sure about NC, but I know Idaho is a lost cause.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »

Hey, is there a heavy Orthodox Jew community in this district? Also, has Gay Marriage resonated as an issue in this Special?

there is are 3 Orthodox communities (Belle Harbor, Bayswater, and most importantly Far Rockway) in this district  (in addition part of this district overlaps with the 9th (though most of the Orthodox areas are out of the 9th))
yes Jane Deacy has accused Phillip Goldfeder an Orthodox Jew (who is against gay marriage but not vocal about it) of not championing to get rid of it in a hope to connect him with Weprin.

There also is another special election for an assembly race in the 9th Congressional district where the democrat is also an Orthodox Jew (who seems to be against gay marriage but since there is no real race it's hard to tell 100%) and the Republican is a place holder because the Republicans are to stupid and corrupt (there is a lot of infighting in the Queens Republican party and in order to get support in the chairmanship race they put up a person who has no chance of winning) to put up a real candidate. (though the good thing about this race is that when both Republicans and Orthodox jews in this very Orthodox district go to the polls they are most likely going to vote for Turner)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 08:57:30 AM »

The hilarious part of this post is obvious...

I'm sitting here at 1am just outta work with some Taco Bell®  and am very pleased to see America continue a slow but sure push in a conservative direction.

I look forward to crying faces in Grant Park next fall, only this time, during a concession speech.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 09:04:53 AM »

Funny for other reasons...

I was around 10, and she was swinging around the stick, and it hit me pretty strongly, I had a fair lump. She was my sister. Bitch. Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 10:07:52 AM »

Wrong.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:15 AM »

That's grade A classic Naso similar to circa 2007.

Classic Naso was late 2004-2005.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2011, 10:06:44 PM »

The next thread should ask when is it appropriate to start decorating for Christmas?  The answer to that question for me is between October 1 and December 1.  I am putting mine up this year next Saturday, October 15. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 10:28:44 PM »

Opebo just ended his reign as a comic genius by posting one of his own works in the Institute.

Posting yourself into the goldmine is, of course, an excellent example of a different kind of masturbation.

Never refer to this as a mine again, caveman.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »

Never refer to this as a mine again, caveman.

Don't they live in caves on Sicily?

Al, your jealousy is showing.

Take this out of the Institute or be expelled.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 12:08:30 AM »

It's going to be a great game tonight.  It is Friday morning in St Louis, so it is legal and appropriate to say tonight.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2011, 10:00:36 PM »

Hey, I like Justin Bieber.  I'm not a fan of his music, per se, but I like him as a person.  I've read a little bit of his biography and he seems to be a good, Christian kid.  We definitely need more good, Christian people in the music industry.  They don't have to necessarily be in the Christian music genre, but at least represent Christ in such a way that honors and glorifies him.  The band U2, while not a Christian band per se, are strong Christians.  Even KISS became a Christian not too long ago.

I can't believe he is serious. I. just. Can't. Believe.

Truly unbelievable! How could BushOK not capitalize the "H" in "Him" in that post?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies