Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:44:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24  (Read 66298 times)
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« on: March 24, 2019, 03:44:58 PM »

This was always going to be a bit of a letdown. Trump has definitely done some borderline crimes in office but a lot of it is really hard to prove and isn’t illegal outright. The report even says that it hasn’t found any crimes but it also isn’t an exoneration. I’m just glad it’s over with so everyone can just move on.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 04:14:13 PM »

This is going to change no one’s vote either way in an election that’s over a year and a half away.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »

This is going to change no one’s vote either way in an election that’s over a year and a half away.

Especially with how short term the memory of the American voter has gotten.

President horse in the hospital will charge the baby incubators or get in a fight with the Hippo again within a month and everyone will forget about this.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 04:29:04 PM »

If it pinned Trump to the wall, you red avatars would be saying it dooms Trump in 2020.

This report was so good for Donald Trump, it can't be said enough. It was good for the country as well.

Lol no. I’m not some #resistance twitter type. I’ve always though Trump has about a 50/50 shot of winning again next year and anyone who thinks the Russia stuff is what will do him in if he loses is smoking something pretty powerful. His fate lays in when the incoming recession happens.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 12:44:17 AM »

Jesus Christ. Democrats you literally have a wealth of issues to attack him on. His odious economic policies, his trade war, his tax cuts for the rich, his f***ing wall, his obsession with keeping the minimum wage low.

Why do you need to attack him on Russia when you can literally attack him on any of these?

Because he's guilty.

And I would prefer to live in a nation where rule of law exists.

(Not that anyone should let up on any of the others. And don't forget his racism and bigotry, his attempted autocracy, his gross incompetence and unfitness, his pathetic self-dealing, etc.)

Even thought the report literally says they found no evidence of collusion, he's guilty? That's dangerously arbitrary.

We don’t know what the report does or doesn’t literally say other than what Barr directly quotes Mueller on. Besides Mueller was looking to see if there was a conspiracy, not if there was collusion. Collusion is only a crime in anti-trust matters. It’s not a crime in this sense. To prove a conspiracy, you have to have a quid pro quo which is a really high bar in this case. I don’t think there’s a video anywhere or some emails where Trump tells Putin , “Hey bro if you help me win, I’ll remove sanctions”.  Sure the Trump campaign was at least open to the idea but there was never really something proveable here. Prosecutors don’t usually go around saying people committed crimes that don’t exist even if they do in a colloquial sense.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 10:11:26 AM »

WaPo is saying that Mueller wrote his own summary for the public that Barr threw out
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 09:16:46 AM »
« Edited: April 18, 2019, 09:19:30 AM by NYGurl »

Didn’t he just get in trouble for copyright infringement on something WB owns?
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 10:30:13 AM »

So the Trump campaign did interact with the Russian government. They just didnt "collude".

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/1118897895762214917

So they couldn’t establish a quid pro quo, it would seem
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »

Okay this seems like what everyone figured all along (pre-memo). Trump did some light collusion but they couldn’t establish a conspiracy nor did what they did rise to the level of a a crime
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies