IF Jahana Hayes wasn't in just her 1st year..She'd be a great VP pick
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:19:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  IF Jahana Hayes wasn't in just her 1st year..She'd be a great VP pick
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IF Jahana Hayes wasn't in just her 1st year..She'd be a great VP pick  (Read 149 times)
SCNCmod

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 09, 2019, 07:29:08 PM »
« edited: March 09, 2019, 08:13:36 PM by SCNCmod »

Everytime I see Jahana Hayes (Freshman congresswoman from Conn)... I'm more than impressed.  She is extremely likeable and comes across as very sincere and impressive.  She is one of the the most charismatic and likeable Dems out there ... and although it is still too early to tell... she seems like she may have that rare X-Factor political talent akin to Bill Clinton, Obama, potentially Beto (we'll have to see if his Presidential run matches his Senate campaign), etc.

Also she's the 1st AA elected to congress from Conn... and has an incredibly compelling backstory (grew up in public housing, was a single mom at 17... and went on to be National teacher of the year and now in the US Congress).

If she wasn't in her 1st year, she would be a great VP....  But given she was national teacher of the year- she could be a great pick Secretary of Education if a Dem wins in 2020.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 08:40:07 PM »

Everytime I see Jahana Hayes (Freshman congresswoman from Conn)... I'm more than impressed.  She is extremely likeable and comes across as very sincere and impressive.  She is one of the the most charismatic and likeable Dems out there ... and although it is still too early to tell... she seems like she may have that rare X-Factor political talent akin to Bill Clinton, Obama, potentially Beto (we'll have to see if his Presidential run matches his Senate campaign), etc.

Also she's the 1st AA elected to congress from Conn... and has an incredibly compelling backstory (grew up in public housing, was a single mom at 17... and went on to be National teacher of the year and now in the US Congress).

If she wasn't in her 1st year, she would be a great VP....  But given she was national teacher of the year- she could be a great pick Secretary of Education if a Dem wins in 2020.

If she's that hot a political commodity she won't be buried in the anonymity of the SecEd position.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies