Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:35:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 165366 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2013, 11:10:34 PM »

Well, let's see, I left the house at 1500 this afternoon.  If I had fixed anything before then, it would have basically been a late lunch.  I have only had dinner one time before 1500 and that was because of tornadic activity that evening.  If I had eaten at 1400 or 1430, I would have been starving by this time.  As it is, I'm pretty hungry, and I'm trying my hardest not to get a snack this late at night.

I will be the first to tell you I make tons of mistakes.  All I know is that I am completely forgiven of EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE I have made or will ever make.  That's all I need to know.

I know you're not superior to me, and I know you've never said that, but it seems awfully like you think yourself better than me based on every time you point out every little flaw and never mention any of your own.

So why didn't you grab Subway or make a salad after church?  You act like your eating habits have to be within a certain timeframe or the world will end.  There are days where I'll go until late at night without eating, and I've survived.  I'm sure you will to.

You completely glossed over my point - why were you bringing up your religious credentials with drj101?  What was the point of that?

I don't know why I didn't go to Subway.  Do I have to have a reason for everything?  I don't like salad.  I don't like to eat after a certain time each evening so the food doesn't get stored in my body overnight and turn into fat.  I have eaten real late at night, and I have never felt good the next morning because of it.

Grumps asked if I was actually legally able to officiate weddings.  Drj brought up his credentials and I took it as a mocking of my credentials.  I probably took it the wrong way, but I brought up my credentials and how I got those credentials.  I was really trying to answer both Grumps and Drj in that post.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2013, 11:13:34 PM »

If I can get into exercising, I'll be doing even better.

Jeff, I'll probably get into a man before you get into exercising.
Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2013, 11:14:03 PM »

Right. I'd respect him a lot more if he just admitted he wanted a double quarter pounder. I never listen to his excuses because he has one for any and every occasion. Tongue

I have an excuse card shop I get them from every day. Tongue

And once again, you act like it's a humorous situation.  You're still entrenched in your bad habits and perpetual lying, yet you find it humorous.  And THAT is the reason that you need mental help.  You don't even see that there's anything wrong, and that is the problem.

Again, psychiatrists are super expensive.  I don't have insurance.  Therefore I do not have the money to see anybody.  Even if I never took a dime from my parents, we still don't have enough money to fund a useless psychiatrist.  Plus, I don't need to see one.

About the humor, am I wrong for trying to find humor in every situation I can?  I am a humorous guy.  I don't take myself very seriously, which is one of my strengths, so I am able to laugh at myself.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2013, 11:16:13 PM »

Well, let's see, I left the house at 1500 this afternoon.  If I had fixed anything before then, it would have basically been a late lunch.  I have only had dinner one time before 1500 and that was because of tornadic activity that evening.  If I had eaten at 1400 or 1430, I would have been starving by this time.  As it is, I'm pretty hungry, and I'm trying my hardest not to get a snack this late at night.

I will be the first to tell you I make tons of mistakes.  All I know is that I am completely forgiven of EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE I have made or will ever make.  That's all I need to know.

I know you're not superior to me, and I know you've never said that, but it seems awfully like you think yourself better than me based on every time you point out every little flaw and never mention any of your own.

So why didn't you grab Subway or make a salad after church?  You act like your eating habits have to be within a certain timeframe or the world will end.  There are days where I'll go until late at night without eating, and I've survived.  I'm sure you will to.

You completely glossed over my point - why were you bringing up your religious credentials with drj101?  What was the point of that?

I don't know why I didn't go to Subway.  Do I have to have a reason for everything?  I don't like salad.  I don't like to eat after a certain time each evening so the food doesn't get stored in my body overnight and turn into fat.  I have eaten real late at night, and I have never felt good the next morning because of it.

Grumps asked if I was actually legally able to officiate weddings.  Drj brought up his credentials and I took it as a mocking of my credentials.  I probably took it the wrong way, but I brought up my credentials and how I got those credentials.  I was really trying to answer both Grumps and Drj in that post.

You don't have to have a reason for everything, but what's the point of the Update if you're just going to lie over and over again?  And come on... you're going to have a lot less fat from eating late night Subway than from eating dinner time McDonald's.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2013, 11:18:47 PM »

Maybe or maybe not. Subway is obviously healthier, but eating tons of carbs late at night will always be stored as fat. I am not sure why Bushie is making that argument though. It's kind of laughable that he's worried about food turning to fat when he just gobbled down a double quarter pounder with cheese.

It's a shame too. I thought we had turned a corner, but then I forgot that Bushie likes to have "cheat days" every other day... Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2013, 11:21:14 PM »

You don't have to have a reason for everything, but what's the point of the Update if you're just going to lie over and over again?  And come on... you're going to have a lot less fat from eating late night Subway than from eating dinner time McDonald's.

Subway was not on the route I took today.  I didn't feel like going out of my way, either, and nor did I have time.  Plus, like I said, I would have missed the rendezvous with my dear friends.  That alone made McDonald's the correct decision.  It's not always about physical health.  It's about spiritual, emotional, and mental health, too.  If given the choice between seeing friends or eating healthy, I will choose friends and family EVERY time, bar none.  Relationships and friendships are more important than physical health, IMO.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2013, 11:23:32 PM »

My friends are moving thousands of miles away to Spokane, Washington and it is very likely I would have never been able to see them again.  I don't go to Spokane.  I have no business there (although, that may change with two sets of friends in Spokane).  My friends are much more important than myself.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2013, 11:23:47 PM »

Gosh, you spin things so much, Bushie. But we all know you're just hiding behind seeing your friends as justifying your decision to go to McDonalds. You didn't expect to see them there. You just got lucky. You went there with a quarter pounder on your mind and nothing more.

Just admit you wanted to eat at McDonalds and move on. Seriously. I think all of us would be okay with that instead of shamelessly lying and making up excuses like you normally do. If you were serious about dieting and being healthier, you would've made the effort to do so.

Like tonight - I had a walk on the wild side, eating doughnuts and barbecue for dinner. I did it because dammit, I wanted to.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2013, 11:25:40 PM »

Again, psychiatrists are super expensive.  I don't have insurance.  Therefore I do not have the money to see anybody.  Even if I never took a dime from my parents, we still don't have enough money to fund a useless psychiatrist.  Plus, I don't need to see one.

You admitted to having several of the signs of sociopathy... if that's not deserving of seeking mental help, I really don't know what is.  You're a perpetual liar, you're impulsive, you are to the point that you cannot hold down a stable job or support yourself in any way whatsoever, and you have stolen/conned your parents multiple times and end up justifying doing it or continuing to do it.  Dude... face the facts.  That laundry list isn't normal, and you're harming others, not just yourself.

Have you looked into seeking mental health through IHS?  They have a whole webpage on it: http://www.ihs.gov/ihm/index.cfm?module=dsp_ihm_pc_p3c14

Have you looked into Medicaid?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2013, 11:27:46 PM »

Gosh, you spin things so much, Bushie. But we all know you're just hiding behind seeing your friends as justifying your decision to go to McDonalds. You didn't expect to see them there. You just got lucky. You went there with a quarter pounder on your mind and nothing more.

Just admit you wanted to eat at McDonalds and move on. Seriously. I think all of us would be okay with that instead of shamelessly lying and making up excuses like you normally do. If you were serious about dieting and being healthier, you would've made the effort to do so.

Like tonight - I had a walk on the wild side, eating doughnuts and barbecue for dinner. I did it because dammit, I wanted to.

Okay, yes, I did have a Quarter Pounder on my mind.  That chicken sandwich was awful the other night.  I had to rectify that!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2013, 11:28:28 PM »

You admitted to having several of the signs of sociopathy... if that's not deserving of seeking mental help, I really don't know what is.  You're a perpetual liar, you're impulsive, you are to the point that you cannot hold down a stable job or support yourself in any way whatsoever, and you have stolen/conned your parents multiple times and end up justifying doing it or continuing to do it.  Dude... face the facts.  That laundry list isn't normal, and you're harming others, not just yourself.

Have you looked into seeking mental health through IHS?  They have a whole webpage on it: http://www.ihs.gov/ihm/index.cfm?module=dsp_ihm_pc_p3c14

I am in great mental health.  I'm fine.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2013, 11:29:16 PM »

Maybe or maybe not. Subway is obviously healthier, but eating tons of carbs late at night will always be stored as fat. I am not sure why Bushie is making that argument though. It's kind of laughable that he's worried about food turning to fat when he just gobbled down a double quarter pounder with cheese.

It's a shame too. I thought we had turned a corner, but then I forgot that Bushie likes to have "cheat days" every other day... Tongue

Subway would've been less than half the carbs he had at McDonald's.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2013, 11:30:08 PM »

Subway was not on the route I took today.  I didn't feel like going out of my way, either, and nor did I have time.  Plus, like I said, I would have missed the rendezvous with my dear friends.  That alone made McDonald's the correct decision.  It's not always about physical health.  It's about spiritual, emotional, and mental health, too.  If given the choice between seeing friends or eating healthy, I will choose friends and family EVERY time, bar none.  Relationships and friendships are more important than physical health, IMO.

That doesn't seem right... what McDonald's did you go to?  And come on... now you're stressing the importance of mental health?  That's just a bunch of BS coming from you.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2013, 11:31:11 PM »

I'll probably eating lunch out tomorrow before the wedding.  I do have Subway on my mind tomorrow.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2013, 11:31:48 PM »

You admitted to having several of the signs of sociopathy... if that's not deserving of seeking mental help, I really don't know what is.  You're a perpetual liar, you're impulsive, you are to the point that you cannot hold down a stable job or support yourself in any way whatsoever, and you have stolen/conned your parents multiple times and end up justifying doing it or continuing to do it.  Dude... face the facts.  That laundry list isn't normal, and you're harming others, not just yourself.

Have you looked into seeking mental health through IHS?  They have a whole webpage on it: http://www.ihs.gov/ihm/index.cfm?module=dsp_ihm_pc_p3c14

You admitted to having signs of sociopathy.  How is that fine?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2013, 11:33:36 PM »

He lies so much that he can't keep track of it.  Minutes ago he said, "I don't know why I didn't go to Subway", and now he's making it sound like McDonald's was an intentional choice to see his friends.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2013, 11:34:30 PM »

Inks, he doesn't want to diet. He has no interest in health, being healthier, and he will always weigh 250+ for as long as he lives. It will be an accomplishment if he stays below 300 pounds during his lifetime.

Exhibit A:

Okay, yes, I did have a Quarter Pounder on my mind.  That chicken sandwich was awful the other night.  I had to rectify that!

The man cannot even eat grilled chicken, much less vegetables that aren't cooked in fat or that are starches. He will never lose weight, so harping about it will not solve anything. Just accept he will always be a fat man.

His parents are fat. His grandmother is likely fat. That's just the way he is, and he does not have the drive, intellectual curiosity, or willpower to change his life for the better. He never will. I'd be willing to have sex with a horse - I am that sure that he will never lose a substantial amount of weight, and I don't even like horses.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2013, 11:34:35 PM »

That doesn't seem right... what McDonald's did you go to?  And come on... now you're stressing the importance of mental health?  That's just a bunch of BS coming from you.

I went to the McDonald's at SE 29th St and Douglas Blvd in Midwest City.  I had to go into Midwest City to get anti-malaria medicine from the pharmacy.  There was a Subway across the street, but it was on the other side of the street and its nearly impossible to turn left out of Subway nearing rush hour on a beautiful Summer Friday Evening.  I decided to take the easier route and be able to turn right into McDonald's and turn right out of McDonald's.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2013, 11:35:45 PM »

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2013, 11:36:30 PM »

He lies so much that he can't keep track of it.  Minutes ago he said, "I don't know why I didn't go to Subway", and now he's making it sound like McDonald's was an intentional choice to see his friends.

It wasn't intentional, but looking back on it I made the CORRECT decision.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2013, 11:37:51 PM »

"Subway was not on the route I took today."

So now a desire to not have to make a left-hand turn constitutes "not on the route"?  Seriously?  Jeff... you're like my grandma.  She makes excuses not to do stuff because it's "too hard".  It started off with silly little things like not wanting to have to make a left hand turn.  10 years later, and now she never leaves her house.  She made it to Christmas this past year, but other than that, unless we visit her (which is hard, as she's a hoarder), we don't see her.  You seem to be getting progressively worse and on that same type of path.  How can you expect to help be an administrator in a freaking orphanage if you can't manage to go across the street to Subway!?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2013, 11:39:01 PM »

You can keep repeating it all you want, but it doesn't make it true.  You're just repeating your conclusion without providing any shred of evidence.  It's not like saying this stops your perpetual lying or has stopped you from conning your parents out of money.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2013, 11:39:14 PM »

Inks, he doesn't want to diet. He has no interest in health, being healthier, and he will always weigh 250+ for as long as he lives. It will be an accomplishment if he stays below 300 pounds during his lifetime.

Exhibit A:

The man cannot even eat grilled chicken, much less vegetables that aren't cooked in fat or that are starches. He will never lose weight, so harping about it will not solve anything. Just accept he will always be a fat man.

His parents are fat. His grandmother is likely fat. That's just the way he is, and he does not have the drive, intellectual curiosity, or willpower to change his life for the better. He never will. I'd be willing to have sex with a horse - I am that sure that he will never lose a substantial amount of weight, and I don't even like horses.

I will get below 250.  I am only 17.8 lbs away.  That's about, what, 2-3 months present speed?  I have lost 7.2 pounds, but I hear no one mentioning that.  That is more than just water weight.

My parents are normal size and my grandmother, bless her heart, is skinny as a rail with nearly no meat on her, at all.  If I could give her some of my weight, I would in a heart beat.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2013, 11:39:27 PM »

LOL. It was across the street from McDonalds? Bushie is trolling again... Tongue

This guy, he's such a smartass it's hilarious.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2013, 11:40:36 PM »

"Subway was not on the route I took today."

So now a desire to not have to make a left-hand turn constitutes "not on the route"?  Seriously?  Jeff... you're like my grandma.  She makes excuses not to do stuff because it's "too hard".  It started off with silly little things like not wanting to have to make a left hand turn.  10 years later, and now she never leaves her house.  She made it to Christmas this past year, but other than that, unless we visit her (which is hard, as she's a hoarder), we don't see her.  You seem to be getting progressively worse and on that same type of path.  How can you expect to help be an administrator in a freaking orphanage if you can't manage to go across the street to Subway!?

Oh my goodness.  You know what?  We are making a mountain out of a mole hill.  This is hilarious.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies