Birthers Alert!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:38:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Birthers Alert!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Birthers Alert!!!  (Read 7316 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: July 23, 2009, 04:36:10 AM »
« edited: July 23, 2009, 04:56:23 AM by Old Europe »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc&feature=player_embedded

Mike Castle gets his Town Hall meeting taken over by a bunch of birthers, who then insist on everybody spontaneously pledging allegiance to the flag.

This gets funnier every day.

Far out, man, far out. Reminds me of McCain's "I don' trust him... he's an Arab" video from the campaign.

At first glance, I also get the impression that some people are easily confusing "natural-born citizen" with "U.S. citizen", suggesting that Obama is no American at all (which would make him what... a Kenyan citizen? a stateless person?). But that's not even the issue, I hope.

But I agree with htmldon that this "debate" only proves that conservative hacks are just as retarded as liberal hacks ("OMG, Bush stole the election again" etc.)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »

Barack Obama has done more than enough to prove his citizenship. In fact, I think he has done too much.

He should stop being such a pussy and introduce legislation that nobody with an IQ lower than 85 should be allowed to vote. The same legislation should also containt a section requiring a mandatory IQ test for people who are questioning the legitimacy of the incumbent president.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies