I just received the following letter- (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:19:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I just received the following letter- (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just received the following letter-  (Read 2438 times)
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 27, 2012, 12:40:04 AM »

If, you care to participate… in general terms
What was your portion “payment” prior to 2010 Obama Care? 2009’s premiums.
Co-pays; Doctor‘s and drugs.
Coverage’s – did you choose?
What is your payment for 2012? In general terms, where there any changes in co-pays & coverage’s?
The government says you over paid by 2% for the insurance fiscal year; does it add up?
No details; did you get the benefit of services greater than what you and the employer paid in premiums?
Are you participating in a medical savings account?
CareFirst, is that a state/ federal (Obama Care) subsidized nonprofit group or a privately held/investor based company? The letter looks like a standard letter with rate of overpayment being the only variable.
No, I’m not in the insurance business. Depending on your input, curious how this shakes out; if a pool of money has a net at the end of a cycle and, it must return, well… if the next year cycle has a (-) you’ll pay the difference, no later than August 1, correct?

What language is this?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »

If, you care to participate… in general terms
What was your portion “payment” prior to 2010 Obama Care? 2009’s premiums.
Co-pays; Doctor‘s and drugs.
Coverage’s – did you choose?
What is your payment for 2012? In general terms, where there any changes in co-pays & coverage’s?
The government says you over paid by 2% for the insurance fiscal year; does it add up?
No details; did you get the benefit of services greater than what you and the employer paid in premiums?
Are you participating in a medical savings account?
CareFirst, is that a state/ federal (Obama Care) subsidized nonprofit group or a privately held/investor based company? The letter looks like a standard letter with rate of overpayment being the only variable.
No, I’m not in the insurance business. Depending on your input, curious how this shakes out; if a pool of money has a net at the end of a cycle and, it must return, well… if the next year cycle has a (-) you’ll pay the difference, no later than August 1, correct?

What language is this?
The same one that ObamaCare is written in... Why?

I didn't realise that "ObamaCare" is written in kindergarden gibberish.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies