HB 1187: Act to Preserve and Cherish Native Atlasian Culture (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:14:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 1187: Act to Preserve and Cherish Native Atlasian Culture (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 1187: Act to Preserve and Cherish Native Atlasian Culture (Passed)  (Read 3771 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 23, 2018, 06:05:16 PM »

I sponsor this bill
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 03:23:09 AM »

I support this bill because preserving the language and culture of Atlasia's ethnic groups indigenous to this nation is important.  The amount of money seems very reasonable and the goal good to help keep these languages and traditions alive in the schoolrooms. 
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 11:56:23 AM »

OK, I propose an amendment.
Amendment:  Paying for Museum

In order to pay for this proposal, a $15 admission fee should be levied for admission to the museum. 
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 01:59:43 AM »

OK, I propose an amendment.
Amendment:  Paying for Museum

In order to pay for this proposal, a $15 admission fee should be levied for admission to the museum. 

Thank you for taking this up. Where in the bill should this slot? A Section 1, Clause 3 would be a natural choice, but I leave this up to you to determine.

Sounds good to me.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 04:46:23 AM »

Yeah, it's all based on projected museum attendance, though I think this has never been fully investigated.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 09:39:57 AM »

How about free year pass for investing into the start-up costs?

There would need to be an amendment to edit the text to reflect reduced operating costs after year one, followed by a motion to suspend PayGo for the uncovered portion of the bill.

It also occurs to me that you may have meant offering a year's pass as a reward to people who will invest in supporting the startup cost of the museum. Either way, we still have some big funding question marks.

Yeah, I intended for the tickets to help offset some of the building costs as well as maintain continuing operation.  There is some uncertainty due to us not having a perfect estimate of attendance. 
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 03:54:04 PM »

I like this change
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies