The Update for Everybody Else (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 02:47:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Update for Everybody Else (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Update for Everybody Else  (Read 86141 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: May 17, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »

Yesterday, I got up, ran 1.5 miles, ate nothing for breakfast (been dealing with this goddamn stomach bug) went to school, for lunch I had some chicken and broccoli quiche thing my mom made, it was different, but good. For diner I had some whole wheat spaghetti with some rather tough chicken my dad made, but I can't complain, the spaghetti was good. In the evening did some homework, played Call of Duty with my brother, and then watched the Bruins beat the Rangers, which was the best part of the day. Rather boring day, but I'll probably be getting my license next month, so it should get more exciting this summer. Smiley
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 10:14:42 AM »

I decided to go on the Bushie diet for today.  I went to Dairy Queen and got a nice small flamethrower double cheeseburger with fries and a small mint chocolate chip shake.

Quite nice.

250 Calories maximum, right?

Now you have to take a sh**t and lose 5 pounds

I had a burrito, crunchwrap supreme, 4 tacos, and an extra large coke at taco bell, about ~550 calories, but it has so many beans, I'm going to be able to take a radioactive sh**t later, undeniably healthy.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 06:00:45 PM »

Got a new laptop today, worked damn hard for that machine. Fast as hell, the old one was slow as sht, and it died on me. Fing piece of sht
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 10:01:19 PM »

Going off to Vermont (fourth summer in a row!) with some friends for a few days before I start work on Sep 3.
URA!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »

I'm still brooding over this girl. I've never been cheated on before

That you know of, Duke.  I suspect that most women 'cheat', particularly the good looking types you no doubt end up with.

Yeah, that I know of... Tongue

I don't need to be told about how she's been sleeping around since we started seeing each other, but I have a bad feeling that has been the case.
Well Duke, at least you can take solace in the fact that you aren't that crazed Polish woman's boyfriend. Tongue That poor poor bastard...
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 03:07:59 AM »

I got a hot date with the dentist tomorrow so limited school. #PowerToTheCommonMan. Will sleep some tomorrow afternoon probably, still up because I'm riled up right now, I might stay up through since I'll get plenty of sleep in the afternoon.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 02:12:32 PM »

Looks like I may be taking some community college classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Montpelier, Macroeconomics and Spanish are the classes I am considering. Kind of excited actually.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:13 PM »

Looks like I may be taking some community college classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Montpelier, Macroeconomics and Spanish are the classes I am considering. Kind of excited actually.
Is that for your school? Or are you doing it on your own? I might want to take some courses at Palm Beach Atlantic but I have no idea how to sign up or if I even can.
Well, in VT you get vouchers for two free classes at community college, if you so choose. It isn't required but I felt it would be good for my Senior year, and might help with getting into a university.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 09:25:48 PM »

So a friend of mine signed me up for blackpeoplemeet.com as a joke, he used the name GANGSTAsixpack. Tongue
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 08:36:09 PM »

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo, Torie! Smiley That's so awesome.

Anyway, since we are all talking about our romantic expeditions. Tongue I pull up next to these 3 girls in the taco bell parking lot, and so I got a bunch of smiles and they were continuously revving the engine up (actual car engine Tongue), apparently they wanted to talk to me, so hopefully this may mean I'm alright!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 07:39:39 AM »

Well due to the teacher's conference school is out until Monday.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies