Liberals On Here Care To Respond? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:46:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Liberals On Here Care To Respond? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberals On Here Care To Respond?  (Read 17451 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: November 15, 2011, 01:18:51 AM »

bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 02:31:46 AM »
« Edited: November 23, 2011, 05:02:58 AM by Mr. Moderate »

If I actually told you what I thought of you for posting that as a response to this article I would be sanctioned by the mods.

Unbelievable. So now every time any gay, black, etc. that gets beaten or has his property damaged because he's a republican or conservative we should just assume they are faking it?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Say what you want about me.

I'm not going to get worked up over some guy getting punched in Texas. Even according to his own (probably fake) story, he was attacked for being a conservative, not for being gay. I don't know why you're talking about gays and blacks. He jumps to ridiculous conclusions about "Democrats" wanting to make him a slave. A reality TV "star" from some garbage show I've never heard of making over the top, grandiose claims? He's obviously an attention whore and a liar. It's exceedingly likely this incident was fabricated (or heavily exaggerated) to acquire more of the attention he so desperately craves. And of course Republicans jump at the opportunity to "prove" that liberals can be violent, too.

If you want to see cruelty against gays, see all of the right-wing hatred directed against gay kids in high school who end up committing suicide.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:52:00 AM »

Say what you want about me. You're easily one of the dumbest people on this forum, and chances are I'd be amused by whatever pathetic little attack your peanut-sized brain could come up with.

I'm not going to get worked up over some guy getting punched in Texas. Even according to his own (probably fake) story, he was attacked for being a conservative, not for being gay. I don't know why you're talking about gays and blacks. He jumps to ridiculous conclusions about "Democrats" wanting to make him a slave. A reality TV "star" from some garbage show I've never heard of making over the top, grandiose claims? He's obviously an attention whore and a liar. It's exceedingly likely this incident was fabricated (or heavily exaggerated) to acquire more of the attention he so desperately craves. And of course Republicans jump at the opportunity to "prove" that liberals can be violent, too.

If you want to see cruelty against gays, see all of the right-wing hatred directed against gay kids in high school who end up committing suicide.

Really I'm the dumb one? LOL! Okay, buddy! 3/4 of the political subjects discussed on these forums I could pound you into the ground on with little effort as many on here have already learned.

Average Republican figures don't get their cars vandalized and punched in the face. So you think the rock thrown through his window with a note attached to it and this incident were just because he was conservative and not because he was a gay conservative. That's really funny!

Further the fact that you would immediately assume any time something happens to gay conservative its fake just shows you to be a bigoted idiot who doesn't deserve the respect of people on these forums.

How hard is it just to say, "Wow, sad" and move on with your day? No instead people have to show how truly pathetic they are!

Haha, I was right, that did amuse me! I like how you claim I "assume" certain things about gay conservatives. I never said anything of the sort. It's cute how you have to make stuff up to convince yourself that you're winning this argument. Is this an example of you "pounding" me into the ground? You realize people can read what you're quoting and easily recognize that you're full of sh*t and a liar, right?

You'll never pound me into the ground on anything. I don't go around acting like I'm an expert on subjects I know little about. You, on the other hand, argued that "surfer dudes" and "hippie vegans" made up a large portion of white Democrats on California. Now that is laughable!

I now realize I was being generous regarding the size of your brain. It's probably closer in size to a grain of sand.

I probably should be ashamed of myself, though... You're obviously a troll (and not a very good one) and I'm having way too much fun feeding you!
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:12:29 AM »

Haha, I was right, that did amuse me! I like how you claim I "assume" certain things about gay conservatives. I never said anything of the sort. It's cute how you have to make stuff up to convince yourself that you're winning this argument. Is this an example of you "pounding" me into the ground? You realize people can read what you're quoting and easily recognize that you're full of sh*t and a liar, right?

You'll never pound me into the ground on anything. I don't go around acting like I'm an expert on subjects I know little about. You, on the other hand, argued that "surfer dudes" and "hippie vegans" made up a large portion of white Democrats on California. Now that is laughable!

I now realize I was being generous regarding the size of your brain. It's probably closer in size to a grain of sand.

I probably should be ashamed of myself, though... You're obviously a troll (and not a very good one) and I'm having way too much fun feeding you!

Apparently struck a nerve eh? You're the one who immediately jumped the conclusion the guy was lying. You're a bigot! You're a bigot! You're a bigot! YOU'RE A BIGOT! YOU'RE A BIGOT! How does it feel to realize that you are the worst type of person that your party decries all the time?

You can act like my brain is the size of a grain of sand all you want to from your mother's basement. Instead I'll hop in my Escalade tomorrow morning and head off to my office where I'm smart enough that very wealthy people, businesses, and other entities trust me to handle millions of dollars of their money. What do you do for a living? What's your IQ?

And please point out where I lied? That will be funny!

I concede! You have defeated me in battle!

bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 02:10:44 PM »

If I actually told you what I thought of you for posting that as a response to this article I would be sanctioned by the mods.

Unbelievable. So now every time any gay, black, etc. that gets beaten or has his property damaged because he's a republican or conservative we should just assume they are faking it?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Say what you want about me. You're easily one of the dumbest people on this forum, and chances are I'd be amused by whatever pathetic little attack your peanut-sized brain could come up with.

I'm not going to get worked up over some guy getting punched in Texas. Even according to his own (probably fake)

Throw the conspiracy theory out there. Don't provide any evidence. Give yourself an out in case the conspiracy theory collapses. Use ad hominem abuse to cover your lack of substance.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Blame the victim.

Oh look. It's another stupid, worthless troll who is ruining this forum. Was wrecking the Political Geography board getting boring? Roll Eyes

This person's evidence is as convincing as Ashley Todd's, and the response from conservatives is almost identical (as they are desperate to find an equivalent to their own violent hordes and are willing to seize whatever they can find). If you can't handle my pointing out of that obvious truth, I suggest you put me on ignore.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »

I call it as I see it.

For example, given the fact that you've spent all day on an internet forum arguing about a cable TV reality show cast member, I'm going to say it's highly likely that no, you don't drive a Mercedes, and no, you don't have some glorious job handling millions of dollars. Because you're a pathetic liar and an attention whore.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 02:38:15 PM »

If you say so, champ.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 12:52:41 AM »

I noticed there was another tweet from John Hill, one of the "A-list" producers, congratulating you on the incident getting press coverage. That tweet also was removed.

...Garrett declined to wait for physical evidence services — or PES — which means police weren’t able to take photographs or attempt to get fingerprints from the side of the vehicle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies