FL: PPP: GILLUM +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:00:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL: PPP: GILLUM +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL: PPP: GILLUM +5  (Read 11665 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 30, 2018, 08:45:02 PM »

Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum are going to be elected on November 6. Yall underestimate the brute effort being put in by immigrant interest groups, pro-choice groups like NARAL, Moms Demand Action, and black grassroots mobilization. Getting these two people elected is do-or-die for many people on the ground here. Can't wait to wake up to the news of two black governors being elected in the Deep South on the same night! Cheesy
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 11:22:46 PM »

Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum are going to be elected on November 6. Yall underestimate the brute effort being put in by immigrant interest groups, pro-choice groups like NARAL, Moms Demand Action, and black grassroots mobilization. Getting these two people elected is do-or-die for many people on the ground here. Can't wait to wake up to the news of two black governors being elected in the Deep South on the same night! Cheesy
God I hope all this hard work pays off. In the meantime, Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum can have what little money I stash away to donate to political campaigns. Cheesy
I know for a fact the GOP isn’t doing what the Democrats are doing and reaching out to the voters we are reaching out to. I ignore all the “well so and so happened in 2010” and “x, y, and z has never happened before”. Ok. And the campaigns these candidates are running have never been ran before. Everything always happens until it doesn’t. A lot of backpedaling and pretending to have seen it all along will be occurring in 67 days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies